Sunderland on Sunday how many going?

Think people choose their games and priorities with it being mothers day and it being on the tv its in quite a few peoples comfort zones to kill two birds with one stone. other gmes like arsenal will always be popular 33 quid for a modern stadium as against 35 quid for a heap up the road (Burnley)everybody has their choices. see you in Sunderland.

Think we've become obsessed with our attendances (and atmosphere for that matter). Those that go will have a great day out...a good performance will be a bonus. we have a hardcore of 1500 to 2000 that will always be there no matter what - always has been and lets hope it always will be. Seeya there!

Im going, sunday is a massive game. I just dont understand it though, we have been utter dog shit for 33 years, and we finally get the best squad we have ever had, and yet we cant sell out a 2500 allocation.
Its not as if its a massive allocation like blackburn, yes fair point we are in a recession, and its mothers day, but bloody hell,

I will be there trying to make up for the lack of numbers, ive got my massive inflatable bananas ready, and we are all going to have to play our part sunday to cheer the boys on.

If we are going to attract world class players like ronaldo,vidic,torres,villa, and silva we have to start acting like a big club, you would never see united or liverpool or everton or villa not selling out an away allocation like us.

Lets get behind the boys, we need to get this 4th place, be interesting to see how many we sell when we are winning the champions league next season, and theres trips to the nou camp etc.

the city is ours

I've been disapointed by the lack of singing in this seasons away games. Chelsea (1st half) was a disgrace. I know its been done on here thousands of times but we really need some new songs (not just ones about the scum)

At Hull we were trying to get Nigel De Jong (repeated over and over again, to the smiths ''hang the DJ'' The majority of fellow blues were looking at us like why the fuck are you trying get a new song going.

Lets get behind them tomorrow and show the world that the bluemoon is rising.

morleys arse said:
Im going, sunday is a massive game. I just dont understand it though, we have been utter dog shit for 33 years, and we finally get the best squad we have ever had, and yet we cant sell out a 2500 allocation.
Its not as if its a massive allocation like blackburn, yes fair point we are in a recession, and its mothers day, but bloody hell,

I will be there trying to make up for the lack of numbers, ive got my massive inflatable bananas ready, and we are all going to have to play our part sunday to cheer the boys on.

If we are going to attract world class players like ronaldo,vidic,torres,villa, and silva we have to start acting like a big club, you would never see united or liverpool or everton or villa not selling out an away allocation like us.

Lets get behind the boys, we need to get this 4th place, be interesting to see how many we sell when we are winning the champions league next season, and theres trips to the nou camp etc.

the city is ours

Hmmmm i smell a rag!

morleys arse said:

the city is ours

Do one you red c*nt.........sorry, green and yellow Norwich c*nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.