Sunderland on Sunday how many going?

me , the Mrs and the lad will be there, we are making a day of it, going to Thirsk first, get there about 11 for a bit of dinner ( well it is Mothers Day!). Then takin the lad to ST James Park Newcastle on their ground tour, 27 quid for the 3 of us, (the lad loves goin to see different stadiums), then off to the Stadium of Light for about 2ish, where the lad will walk me round some more, a few beers, a City win 3-1 and then off home.

12 of us in Salford Van Hire.Not sure where we're going for a drink.Leaving town at 9.45.

i think this game settles the arguements once and for all about away ticket allocations and loyalty points.

the club are justified in taking lower allocations, due to the fact other than the away regulars very few others make the effort.

if we cannot sell 2600 tickets at 27 quid, then those who whinge about not earning loyalty points havnt really got a leg to stand on.

guvnors son mcfc said:
me , the Mrs and the lad will be there, we are making a day of it, going to Thirsk first, get there about 11 for a bit of dinner ( well it is Mothers Day!). Then takin the lad to ST James Park Newcastle on their ground tour, 27 quid for the 3 of us, (the lad loves goin to see different stadiums), then off to the Stadium of Light for about 2ish, where the lad will walk me round some more, a few beers, a City win 3-1 and then off home.
Well come to Thirsk, my home town, we will be coming into Town about 12ish all 200 yards from home, there are normally 100s call into town on the way up so should be well good.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:33 pm --<br /><br />
SWSB said:
12 of us in Salford Van Hire.Not sure where we're going for a drink.Leaving town at 9.45.
You would prob be around the Thirsk area by 12ish, normally lots of blues in the town when playing at Sun. New or Boro so will be the same tomorrow.
Off at the A1 Jun 49 and then off at the Thirsk turn off, 5 mins into town.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Well come to Thirsk, my home town, we will be coming into Town about 12ish all 200 yards from home, there are normally 100s call into town on the way up so should be well good.

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:33 pm --

SWSB said:
You would prob be around the Thirsk area by 12ish, normally lots of blues in the town when playing at Sun. New or Boro so will be the same tomorrow.
Off at the A1 Jun 49 and then off at the Thirsk turn off, 5 mins into town.

cheers CFL.Went there before the 8-1,loads of City fans in Thirsk that day.I'll mention it to the lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.