Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

AdamManCity

Mancini, obviously you prefer to play more cautiously than today but you've obviously done some thinking over the international break and it has definitely payed off. Silva in the middle works a treat and he was even more creative than usual. Yaya suits the role he played today so much better and he was fantastic. Johnson was always a threat and our back four were still as solid as usual. I can't fault any player or any part of our game today so thank you Mancini!!!

That'll Do Pig, That'll Do.

Needed a big win today and the lads duly delivered. Nice for us to go out in a big game where we need to capitalise and it not be some nervy encounter. Everybody looked much fitter today and the rest obviously did people well, especially the few days off they had.

5 different scorers in a game we dominated and a clean sheet. Sun is shining outside, City won 5-0 and we're third in the league, 3 points off of second. All is well in the world.

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Hart - 7 I guess, did he have to do anything?
Kolarov - 7.5
Kompany - 8.5
Lescott - 7.5
Boyata - 7
Yaya - 9
NDJ - 8.5
Johnson - 7.5
Balotelli - 7
Silva - 8.5
Tevez - 8

Sunderland were terrible but let's give ourselves credit, we played some fantastic football.

That was 90minutes of pure enjoyment.

Yaya and NDJ midfield pairing = mega

Our goal difference looks very, very good all of a sudden

20sbc07 said:
That was 90minutes of pure enjoyment.

this. there have been a lot of times this season that ive been counting seconds till the final whistle, clinging to a 1 goal lead.

i never wanted this game to end.

can people fuckoff with this mancini out shit now ? we must get behind the lads and manager 100% till the last kick of the ball !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.