Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

shadygiz said:
Blue Tooth said:
I don't think anyone is failing to grasp that 'you pay's your money you have a choice'...it just seems like an odd choice to make at times...5-0 up at home you might wanna stay and applaud your team off. Would be nice for the players after a shift like that to see and hear a full ground showing thier support.

i totally agree mate. Part of the problem lies with the horrendous parking facilities though mate.....if it didnt take over 1/2 hour to get out of the car parks around the ground then people would stay a lot longer. Most of this is brought on by the fact that we let the away fans out at the same time, then have to wait whilst the police shut traffic lights to allow the away coaches to exit the area.
Persoonally, i think we should hold the away fans back for 15/20mins to allow the home fans to get out of the car parks

Spot on Shady and until the club puts pressure on the police to revise their plans for away fans it wont get any better.

Amazing isn't it how GMP can have a different policy for us and the Rags?

Keep the away fans in and let the home fans get out of the car parks and away from the ground.

i looked on here this morning and expected to see the forum getting battered with comments about mancini!!

never mind his management skills, what about that first touch control he showen on the touchline, the ball must have been as high as the top tier and he just killed it stone dead without even looking!! absolute class
made me laugh a few mins later when bruce tried a little flick over his head and nearly fell over the fat ungly rag prick!!

oh yeh......well played lads.

UUBlue said:
pauldominic said:
Do you really want to descend to their level of English and intolerance.

I'll say this to whole of this forum. People who declare themselves as united supporters and logon here are welcome.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Having read PaulDominic's threads for a while now I would doubt you are a bigger blue than him. Not saying your'e not a blue btw, but he's a good poster and I happen to broadly agree with him on this.
I neither said I was a 'bigger blue' than Pauldominic, nor that I disagree with his sentiments.

My point is that he contradicts himself by implying they all have a lower level of English than City supporting Bluemoon posters, and that they are all intolerant of others. This ridiculous generalisation is likely to cause insult to visitors. It will alienate them rather than welcome them aboard.

Which bit do you broadly agree with: That United fans communicate in poor English, are intolerant and you do not wish to descend to their level. or that you welcome their views on this forum?

That I welcome their views on this forum if they declare themselves, the latter part of which you omitted from your question for some reason, but as I was completely unsure of what he meant in respect of the other part of his post, is why I prefaced it with 'broadly'.

I accept his comments could be slightly inconsistent read a certain way though.

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 am --

blueinsa said:
shadygiz said:
i totally agree mate. Part of the problem lies with the horrendous parking facilities though mate.....if it didnt take over 1/2 hour to get out of the car parks around the ground then people would stay a lot longer. Most of this is brought on by the fact that we let the away fans out at the same time, then have to wait whilst the police shut traffic lights to allow the away coaches to exit the area.
Persoonally, i think we should hold the away fans back for 15/20mins to allow the home fans to get out of the car parks

Spot on Shady and until the club puts pressure on the police to revise their plans for away fans it wont get any better.

Amazing isn't it how GMP can have a different policy for us and the Rags?

Keep the away fans in and let the home fans get out of the car parks and away from the ground.

It is unreal the amount of time it takes to get away from the ground. At Maine Road which is pretty much equidistant from COMS I often used to be home by 5.15. I'm lucky if it's 6.00 now.

Re: Lescott's revenge

avoidconfusion said:
Lucky13 said:

LOL

Seriously why doesn't he just shave his head... he looks so stupid with that hair.

Such a poor comment. Why can't people just accept that this is part of his identity and he's NOT ashamed, clearly.

It's like asking Tévez to change his neck.

Get over it.

Click.

Yep, that was it. Yesterday showed we had found the right balance going forward with a solid defence. AJ on the wing gave us another dimension to our play, Silva as ever was class personified. Just shows what we can do when we have a go at teams. Admittedly Sunderland were poor, but I think we'd have beaten anyone in the league we'd come up against yesterday. Now I hope we keep that formation and mindset.

So the morning after, What a performance. Best performance all season and I pray we are coming into form at just the right time. Same team v Liverpool and it will be a routine victory infront of the Kop.

Silvaslovechild said:
So the morning after, What a performance. Best performance all season and I pray we are coming into form at just the right time. Same team v Liverpool and it will be a routine victory infront of the Kop.

Can see Edin getting plenty of time in place of Balo.

Need to give the Dippers something else to think about when we attack, as well as having someone to compete in the air against Carroll, when it comes to their corners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.