Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

20sbc07 said:
That was 90minutes of pure enjoyment.

Couldn't have summed it up better. Don't have enough superlatives to describe that today. Can't single out a single player for playing poorly either, everyone was brilliant today. Oh, maybe Joe Hart, lazy oik barely made a single save.

balotelli's gonna get done for taking something illegal surely? he's actually smiled FFS!

Brilliant atmosphere at the game, brilliant performence from everyone, fantastic 5-0 win, and another graduate from Platt Lane makes his debut. A brilliant day

A Big, Big Win Today

Very impressive stuff today. We are now in pole position for 4th at least, and possibly even 3rd now. Our season starts today, the last remaining games are possibly the most crucial in the clubs history. Let's get behind the team and give them every help possible! This looks good!!

Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS
1 Man Utd 31 14 1 0 40 9 5 8 3 28 23 36 66
2 Arsenal 30 10 3 3 30 12 7 5 2 29 17 30 59
3 Man City 31 10 4 2 28 11 6 4 5 22 16 23 56
4 Chelsea 30 10 2 2 28 9 6 5 5 26 16 29 55
5 Tottenham 30 7 6 1 19 10 6 5 5 22 24 7 50

a joy to watch.
i'd like to credit mancini for what was a very very good line-up and i think that a midfield of NDJ and Yaya is quality.
I AM IMPRESSED!

p.s boyata looked shit hot at RB

CheesySmoker said:
We will get 4th
We will win the FA cup
I don't believe you. My crystal ball says 2nd. Has said it all season.

Boyata was fucking brilliant. I would LOVE to see him get more opportunities.

Everyone played well with Toure, Kompany and Lescott particularly good. I think this game shows our defence is easily strong enough that we don't have to play both Barry and de Jong in front of them, at least against 90% of the teams in the league.

brilliant win what a joy that was to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.