Sunderland post match thread

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
A manager that has the respect of his players, but can't motivate them. Mancini was a manager that didn't have the respect of his players, but got the best out of his players due to the fact he called you out publicly and screamed at you should you turn in such a half arsed performance.

I don't know what's worse to be honest.

On the overall season, I rate Hughes higher than Pellegrini. And i'm being deadly serious. It's very easy to mock Hughes, but he was an ordinary manager with an ordinary squad with one world class player (Tevez). And he got the best out of the squad available to him.

Where Txiki & Ferran are going with Pellegrini I have absolutely no idea. Silva and Y.Toure have carried us this season.

You rate Hughes higher than Pellegrini and you're serious? I'd take up another spectator sport if I was you!

About what we deserve. I'd prefer to have been wrong but I hope everyone that thinks Milner should start often understands why he shouldn't.

Be critically of nasri all you want , he has it coming but he's not the only one lacking heart. Wonder what excuse they'll have now without Mancini to blame it on.

Sorta funny the stadium clear out so close in proximity to a rousing rendition of "fight til the end"

"We'll fight til the e... Fuck it I'm out"

hilts said:
de niro said:
Go on then happy clappers defend that.

I believe we are in transition

Agree with the first comment. Happy clappers. Pelle is NOT a winner. A winner doesn't sit on his a** and watch player being complacent.

Claytop said:
Horribly Similar to some of last seasons performances... maybe it's the players?

Gutted for Silva, he's single-handedly tried to win us the prem in the last month or two and then he has to witness that the moment he gets a rest.
Agree. Feel sorry for him.
I have a bad feeling that if either one of Silva, Toure or Aguero left, they would all go.

Considering the players we have and the money we have spent, Liverpool have been unreal this season and really put us to shame. They deserve it.
I said it before but the huddle they had after they beat us, that was a team. We are just spineless walkovers

Barker said:
Apart from the team playing shit, I can't for the life of me understand how a stadium full of City fans can't seem to manage to get the fuck behind the team. Just sitting there like fucking muppets when we're chasing a title and we need to win all 6 of our games.

Slate me for saying this from my living room in Southern California, but this is the first televised game I've seen where it occurred to me that the crowd could've turned the game around and didn't. Sounded like a public library. The couple times I heard a section belt out "Come on City" the players seemed to feel pushed forward, then everything would go completely silent again within moments. Players are 100% to blame, and this thread will have enough posts devoted to how disappointing they were (and please include me in that). But the crowd was abysmal, and missed an opportunity to change our place in the table.

Pride in Battle =Crystal Palace...definitely not City tonight, forget other results, its not the draw that has killed us tonight, its the lack of a will to win against a team that couldn't buy a result, no excuse for this, feel like my heart has been ripped out and embarrassed at the same time. Wont sleep a wink tonight, totally utterly completely 10000000000% fuckin gutted. I cant say anymore, I'm raging and as sad as I could be. They need to hang their heads in shame after tonight.

ForzaMancini said:
I think a Summer clearout is in order. Get rid of the players who simply aren't good enough for a title-challenging team. The more I think about it, the more I think Nasri and Milner belong in that category
Every year a clearout!? Every year we should spend more money? If Mourinho can win a title with Terry in defence or Rodgers with Kolo Toure than we should easily win the league with our players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.