Sunderland post match thread

Fuck the result, as long as he keeps saying good morning to the tea lady that is all that matters.

Nasri has reverted back to the spineless coward that got so much stick. Took absolutely no risk, no bottle and just took the easy option when he is supposed to be the creator in the team. Milner, I can't even put into words, lets just say that you'd be appalled if a non league player put in a performance like that. Just furious, Hart and the defence also shocking, I don't think we succesfully marked anyone at any point in that game.

@henrywinter 39s

Pellegrini on #mcfc listless display v #safc: “We couldn’t take (get) the game against Liverpool out of our minds”

I am dumbstruck at that comment. Thats his job FFS

rick773 said:
About what we deserve. I'd prefer to have been wrong but I hope everyone that thinks Milner should start often understands why he shouldn't.

Be critically of nasri all you want , he has it coming but he's not the only one lacking heart. Wonder what excuse they'll have now without Mancini to blame it on.

Sorta funny the stadium clear out so close in proximity to a rousing rendition of "fight til the end"

"We'll fight til the e... Fuck it I'm out"
I don't think Nasri was shit. Thats about as good as it gets with him. He's a support act for Silva. A damn fine one but just a support act.
He keeps it ticking over, passes sideways rather than ahead and keeps the ball well. He can also be a good finisher... better than Silva in that department.

Negredo was truly shocking. He's become the new Dzeko. It's like a contest between them to see who can be worse.

.... and Milner... He just tried too hard. I felt sorry for him. Just wasn't working.

We cannot play without Toure AND Silva! Isn't that common knowledge?

homerdog said:
Without Merlin and YaYa we lack the ability to unlock packed defences. The goals we gave away were poor too, especially the second one and Hart shouldn't have been beaten so easily at his near post.

As for Nasri, he lacks grace under pressure, which is always a concern.

And anybody who wonders why Milner doesn't start more games has their answer in his performance tonight.

Yep, we are sadly lacking when we lose both Silva and Yaya. Agree also with Hart and the second goal, not sure Nasri deserves the stick he is taking but that was the worse performance I have ever seen by Milner, he was abysmal.

baldybouncer said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
A manager that has the respect of his players, but can't motivate them. Mancini was a manager that didn't have the respect of his players, but got the best out of his players due to the fact he called you out publicly and screamed at you should you turn in such a half arsed performance.

I don't know what's worse to be honest.

On the overall season, I rate Hughes higher than Pellegrini. And i'm being deadly serious. It's very easy to mock Hughes, but he was an ordinary manager with an ordinary squad with one world class player (Tevez). And he got the best out of the squad available to him.

Where Txiki & Ferran are going with Pellegrini I have absolutely no idea. Silva and Y.Toure have carried us this season.

You rate Hughes higher than Pellegrini and you're serious? I'd take up another spectator sport if I was you!

Indeed I do. As i said, it's very easy to mock Hughes. We were in our early stages of "The Project", it wasn't about winning the league first season. It was about building foundations and attracting names such as Tevez and Robinho. There was alot of deadwood, but it was enough considering how mediocre the squad was. Pellegrini is in a situation where he has a ridiculously good squad with Kompany and Zabaleta entering their prime. He has their respect but that's it.

Re: Sunderland post match threa

The touch of Negrado and Aguero was absolutely terrible tonight, that added to a midfield who slowed everything down played into sunderlands hands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.