Sunderland post match thread

Pelle, the ALMOST man for the job. Glorious failure. We lost today because of complacency. Pelle is way too passive for me.

Took Auguero off, when Negredo was the one having a bad game. Milner had no luck today, why not sub with Jovitic?

WHY ISN'T PELLE UP ON HIS FEET SHOUTING INSTRUCTIONS AND MOTIVATING PLAYERS?

That **** will be out bleating about how we had a chance at the end to win it.
Well you know what ? I had a chance of winning the lotto tonight and surprise, surprise i didn't. The **** is clueless, Sven with a fuckin 80's hair do. And anyone bemoaning the fact
he won't start Milner got their fuckin answer tonight. Though he wasn't the only **** stealing a wage.
Liverpool and Rodgers deserve it.

A manager that has the respect of his players, but can't motivate them. Mancini was a manager that didn't have the respect of his players, but got the best out of his players due to the fact he called you out publicly and screamed at you should you turn in such a half arsed performance.

I don't know what's worse to be honest.

On the overall season, I rate Hughes higher than Pellegrini. And i'm being deadly serious. It's very easy to mock Hughes, but he was an ordinary manager with an ordinary squad with one world class player (Tevez). And he got the best out of the squad available to him.

Where Txiki & Ferran are going with Pellegrini I have absolutely no idea. Silva and Y.Toure have carried us this season.

We were more midtable than wannabe champions. Poor poor show!!

Onto next season now. Ditch the two Cup competitions and focus on the title & Champions League!!

Apart from the team playing shit, I can't for the life of me understand how a stadium full of City fans can't seem to manage to get the fuck behind the team. Just sitting there like fucking muppets when we're chasing a title and we need to win all 6 of our games.

pathetic performance, embarrassing...

We are chasing the title, score after 2 min and then just give up... Also with 10 minutes left 1-2 down we didnt try enough, what the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overpaid fuckers, sell everyone beside Zabaleta and Kompany, no team in the world pay higher taxes then us all sports included. WE COULD AT LEAST LOOK LIKE WE TRY TO WIN AGAINST THW WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!!

Whole season destroyed becouse of this, sack pellegrini to, complete joke when it comes to tactics during the game....'

Fuck me, fuck everything, fuck life..

that was disappointing. at least we need to secure 3rd now. i'll reserve judgement on Pellegrini till all the games are played, but i doubt a League Cup and 2nd place (at best) will good enough.

Sunderland 1 point from 8 games before tonight.

Fucking Grandad Pellegrini is a joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.