Sunderland post match thread

sunderland haven't turned up for 5 games but they put on a performance today v city as usual ,when they get relegated, dont want to see them for 10 years,
good grief it was nearly a defeat , city need to learn to defend a lead never look like a 1-0 can be defended

And this is where our season falls apart, at the most important stages. Out of the Champions League, out of the FA cup, out of the title race..

Barker said:
Apart from the team playing shit, I can't for the life of me understand how a stadium full of City fans can't seem to manage to get the fuck behind the team. Just sitting there like fucking muppets when we're chasing a title and we need to win all 6 of our games.

Here Here

Shocking performance from start to finish from the players and people here have a go at the fans? F00k off. Best paid team in the world? Shite tonight, deserve nowt. Stop acting like we're entitled to win because we pay big bucks, sound like that lot down the road.

ForzaMancini said:
I think a Summer clearout is in order. Get rid of the players who simply aren't good enough for a title-challenging team. The more I think about it, the more I think Nasri and Milner belong in that category

But it was only 3 days ago everyone was lauding Milner saying he had to start games?

He's just too inconsistent and when he's bad he's truly shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.