Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will go 442 today with Aguero and Bony starting. Don't know why, just a feeling. And if we play well - same again at Leicester/Watford who also play it.

That's an interesting point, hadn't thought about the Leicester and Watford games.

Always think us playing 442 is a risk though, particularly away from home. Not sure certain players have the work ethic to make it a success.

I'd like to see Nacho in the 442 with Bony. Ease Aguero back in gently as a sub in second half. Same with Kompany.
Aguero is not match-fit, therefore he will start to get him fit. Sounds odd, but he's a player who needs matches to get fit. And lots of them unfortunately.

Not feeling it today,proper pissing it down,need some alcohol in me,might get me moving.

----------------Hart----------------
-------Kompany--Otamendi-----
Pablo-----------------------Clichy
-----------Fenandinho------------
--------Yaya----------Silva--------
Navas--------------------Sterling
--------------Aguero--------------

Hart,Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Delph, Sterling, Kevin, Bony, Aguero. Rest Yaya and Silva for Leicester.

Hart,Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Delph, Sterling, Kevin, Bony, Aguero. Rest Yaya and Silva for Leicester.

I see your logic mate but we REALLY need to get a decent win, performance and get some confidence back asap! Hopefully we can get ahead and maybe take Merlin, Sergio and vinny off but we have to take this game seriously today and get our season going again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.