Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing we do know for sure is that Fat Sam will have a game plan.
The other thing we do know is that our manager will not have a game plan.
The conditions will be awful.
If we don't take this game seriously we could easily drop yet more points.

It seems to be written in the stars, that when we play these, the weather will be fucking awful.

So your saying Pellers will just tell the lads "do what you want"?

I'm optimistic for this one. I think the players will want to prove a point and Sunderland really are bad. I can see Aguero getting more game time as well which usually means more goals.

This is three-quarters of the equation for a frustrating first half, a desperate second half and 50000 blues wondering where have all the goals gone.

I'll still shove 4-1 on the MatchdayApp, though.

And thank you again Black Cats for pissing off the old GPC by singing BlueMoon!!

That's an interesting point, hadn't thought about the Leicester and Watford games.

Always think us playing 442 is a risk though, particularly away from home. Not sure certain players have the work ethic to make it a success.

Just think pellers will have a go at outrunning the opposition today and next 2 away games particularly as Leicester and Watford play same formation and don't flood the midfield. Only a hunch - we'll find out at 2pm.

Came down with the flu. Not sure if I'm up to going today. Predicting a 0-0 draw and bony to hit one of the spikes

One thing is for sure, Delph won't be in the team. Still can't believe he played him on the left against Arsenal. Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero

Back to the old badge..we're shit and we're sick of it..come on city let's make a statement today.kompany back..get in.let's av it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.