Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

377037_10150447370190683_567750682_8951791_158201643_n.jpg

Disastrous result for us. Don't know where the next win is coming from, the team looks totally devoid of ideas and confidence.

3rd place at best this season we haven't got the balls to win this league.

park the bus said:
kiam06 said:
Park the Bus welcome to our forum I would go on yours but haven't got a clue what it's called. You got the three points yesterday and to be fair City deserved nothing, we were sloppy and lethargic. Sunderland only deserved a point but you got lucky and got all three so well done.

I like your club and your fans and prefer you anyday to the barcodes but I wouldn't get too giddy about yesterday as you have a serious relegation battle ahead, I think you were the worst team we have played all season apart from maybe Stoke at home.

Enjoy your day but remember to bring your abacus next time you visit our ground :)

Last season the 5-0 was hard to take but even worse was the fact that as soon as me and my dad got out the ground the heavens opened and we got soaked. It was the most miserable and quiet car ride I have ever been in.

Oh you wanna be in the car when the missus isn't talkin to me!

Now that is miserable!!!!!!

Oh you wanna be in the car when the missus isn't talkin to me!

Now that is miserable!!!!!![/quote]

Eh? I'd have thought that would be heavenly!

BLUEMATT23 said:
Disastrous result for us. Don't know where the next win is coming from, the team looks totally devoid of ideas and confidence.

Don't agree with that.

The idea they'll fold because Man United have been there before would matter mean something if you had a team full of players who have never played at the top. The likes of Toure, Silva, Aguero etc have played at the highest level and one of the reasons they're top class players is because they can handle the pressure.

45 points from 19 tells you they have the quality, too.

The only thing that will stop you winning the league is that maybe there are too many players of star quality in there and not enough spoilers to bully the opposition when it needs it.

Should go right to the wire, and as we have Man United at home last match of the season then you'll need to win your last match.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Fuck me...you should give the team talk for tomorrow night.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Thats more like it....yeeeehhhhhhhaaaaa

BLUEMATT23 said:

Glass half full then!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

Glass half full then!

Bone dry!

The main reason we lost was our failure to take our chances as Mancini said !! It was like a practise game second half attack against defence so to be fair they defended well and caught us with an (offside) sucker punch.
Get pissed off with the doom and gloom brigade, possibly they wernt about in the old days of relegation and shit football? Then there was reason to complain
This is the time to back the lads Your team needs you ! MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.