Sunderland v City post match

Professional, a bit worried until we scored, well done Willy with the saves feel much more relaxed with him in the nets.

It reminded me a lot of the Bournemouth game, they came out and huffed and puffed and then we hit them with a goal, the second half was a none event really, we had them running in circles and both mentally and physically crushed them.

Probably been asked, but what exactly was wrong with Silva's goal again? Try as I might I cannot work out why he was offside?

Totally professional performance by a very good, well coached side, the improvement from last year is there for all to see ;-)

Just out of curiosity, I knew a guy who enamored with Bobby Moore (read worshiped....) what made him the best?

Probably been asked, but what exactly was wrong with Silva's goal again? Try as I might I cannot work out why he was offside?

My take is he wasn't and neither was Raz as he didn't try to play the ball. He tangles with the defender so if its a free kick for a foul then fair enough but it wasn't offside and given no foul was seen by the ref the goal should have stood.

Willy 8
Sagna 5
Kolarov 9
Stones 8
Clichy 7
Fernandinho 7
Yaya 7
Silva 9
Sane 8
Aguero 8
Sterling 7

Wonder what Pep was saying to David? Any Spanish speakers lipreading it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.