Sunderland v City post match

The Koala was absolutely immense today, one of the best central defenders in the country.
Ilike Kolarov always rated him but some on this thread have been on the Jagerbombs, he had a good steady game with one sublime pass and that was the sum of it

De Bruyne's gesture to that Sunderland fan who was decent to our lads taking throw ins clapping their good play, deserved that shirt. I saw him in the match just enjoying it and not screaming insults and stuff like that, top man!

That's class from the Sunderland fan congratulating Kevin and shaking his hand. Not often you see that. They were class when we won the league and when we faced them at Wembley a couple of years back. I was actually having a drink in the street with hundreds of them outside Wembley stadium just me and my boy the only city fans Were us and they were great with

Last edited:
That's class from the Sunderland fan congratulating Kevin and shaking his hand. Not often you see that. They were class when we won the league and when we faced them at Wembley a couple of years back. I was actually having a drink in the street with hundreds of them outside Wembley stadium just me and my boy the only city fans I could see and they were great with us

Definitely favourite other Premier League club contenders down the years for sure. Them and West Ham

Hmm sorry guys but we were pretty poor. Play like this against united and we will be crushed. Without Silva .....

giphy.gif

Kolarov was like a combination of Beckenbaur , Baresi and Moore today
I keep saying this after every game he plays at centre half, but, Kolarov has been our best centre half this season. He's been excellent at times, very good the rest

(Had a few poor games at left back and should never play there again)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.