Sunderland v City post match

I thought it was a really good away trip today. Atmosphere in the ground was great and it was a good laugh in the Colliery tavern after the match for those that were there. We dominated from start to finish on the pitch too. I hope Sunderland stay up as it's one of my favourite away games.

Loving the strenght in the squad at the moment being able to bring kdb and Nolito on is massive advantage for us and add to that gundogan,Jesus,kompany,Otamendi and zabba! Pep seems to learning more every week about the league too how many people were cursing kdb being on the bench? But it gave yaya some more legs around him and gave silva more lience to roam and he delivered with a hand in both goals!!!

I thought it was a really good away trip today. Atmosphere in the ground was great and it was a good laugh in the Colliery tavern after the match for those that were there. We dominated from start to finish on the pitch too. I hope Sunderland stay up as it's one of my favourite away games.
I'm glad you had a great day but we were definitely not in control for the first half hour.

How good was Kolarov. Absolutely faultless defensively, not afraid to have the ball and play a risky pass foreward, swagger in the right sense of the word, even driving foreward and passing a few Sunderland players as if they weren't there. He has had his faults but has become our best defender by miles.

City played well yet could and maybe should've scored at least 5. Not complaining but when it's too easy we tend to make the wrong decisions.

I'm glad you had a great day but we were definitely not in control for the first half hour.

I'll have to watch it back as I had a few before the game. I can't remember any point today where I didn't think we would win the game though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.