Sunderland V Man City Barclays Premierleague Cup thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that i have to mention someone that everybody seems to be forgetting. Someone that has been our leader and star performer since May, someone that not only should be one of the first names in the team tomorrow but I believe has also played his way into starting berth contention when the new season begins regardless of the other players available for selection.

That someone is James Milner

Not only is it fair and just to include him, I forecast that this guy is finally getting into his own and about to enter his peak and can be one of the players of next season- I kid you not. He may not be a flair player but he definitely has the quality with his passing, crossing as well and the intangible and invaluable versatility, work rate and professionalism.

Surely there is a way to squeeze Milner in there.

Blueband Brother said:
I feel that i have to mention someone that everybody seems to be forgetting. Someone that has been our leader and star performer since May, someone that not only should be one of the first names in the team tomorrow but I believe has also played his way into starting berth contention when the new season begins regardless of the other players available for selection.

Not only is it fair and just to include him, I forecast that this guy is finally getting into his own and about to enter his peak and can be one of the players of next season- I kid you not. He may not be a flair player but he definitely has the quality with his passing, crossing as well and the intangible and invaluable versatility, work rate and professionalism.

I agree entirely.

cleavers said:
Kun Aguero said:
If we win tomorrow will it count as City's "5 trophies in 5 year" plan? #CTID #COYB
No, its simply a pre-season training match.
Next you'll be saying the Thomas cook trophy was "just a friendly"

Blueband Brother said:

This.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tibstreettavern.co.uk/sports-bar/whats-going-on-this-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tibstreettavern.co.uk/sports ... -this-week</a>
Saturday 27th 13.30

Manchester City take on Sunderland in the Barclays Asia Trophy on Saturday, this should give both sides the opportunity to look at their new signings and any potential youngsters for the upcoming season.

Blueband Brother said:

Milner is average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.