Sunderland v the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIDERBOY

Merge if need be,dint want to put it in the other thread as it's for more than this game.
What would the chances be of slur Alex telling gollum to throw this semi?....an ultimate hammering off us at wembley would surely have the fans right on his case.
Yes they could,and I say could qualify for Europe through this comp,but maybe it's better to go out now than meet us in the final,as they will lose without a shadow of a doubt..
The state they are in at the minute,surely top 4 is worth more to them..money wise.

Basically we beat them in the final,they finish 6th or 7th in the league,hopefully we can dump them out of the champions league as well......ultimate disaster.......financially as well.

I wonder if Wigan had those feelings last year, faced with the prospect of us or Chelsea.

No need to throw it,they will be beaten tonight it's just a case of how many Sunderland can get to take back to the swamp,I'm hoping for 3

This is what their season rests on. They need to make top 4, but getting through 3 more games won't make any difference to that really. Picking up a trophy however, even if it's the least important of the 4, could be the glue that holds it together next season. The boost it would give them for the remaining games could be huge too (Exactly why I want us to win it - No downsides to a mid season trophy!), especially if they have to go through us to get it. No hope of the league, no hope of the CL, no FA Cup - They'll be balls out for this.

meeesh said:
No need to throw it,they will be beaten tonight it's just a case of how many Sunderland can get to take back to the swamp,I'm hoping for 3

I'm hoping they will as well......just think there is more at stake financially for the rags.....
Part of me wants them to go out,just for the sake of them losing AGAIN,but part of me wants them in the final.

20 games unbeaten against Sunderland. Another record for Moyes to break... but Sunderland have a history of rolling over timidly for them (the opposite of against City), especially when Brucie was in charge.

SPIDERBOY said:
meeesh said:

I'm hoping they will as well......just think there is more at stake financially for the rags.....
Part of me wants them to go out,just for the sake of them losing AGAIN,but part of me wants them in the final.

No mate I don't want them in any final,then blues can take wives,girlfriends and most importantly kids to the match,knowing they gonna be safe and have a great day out at the end of February ...if we win of course that is !!

Brown, O'Shea and Bardsley start for Sunderland. Which one will score the own goal?

LoveCity said:
20 games unbeaten against Sunderland. Another record for Moyes to break... but Sunderland have a history of rolling over timidly for them (the opposite of against City), especially when Brucie was in charge.
Added with they could have three ex-rags in defence tonight..... Haha there you go ...lovecity you beat me to it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.