Sunderland v the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I always want the rags to lose, I'm not sure I would be happy with that, given the alternative and our record against Sunderland.

We have a far superior record against the Trafford filth and remember, Sunderland was the only team we didn't beat on our way to the title two years ago.

That's providing we beat West Ham, of course.

Vienna_70 said:
Although I always want the rags to lose, I'm not sure I would be happy with that, given the alternative and our record against Sunderland.

We have a far superior record against the Trafford filth and remember, Sunderland was the only team we didn't beat on our way to the title two years ago.

That's providing we beat West Ham, of course.

Records bad against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light not Wembley. I'd much rather play Sunderland in the final than the rags but it won't happen I can see rags winning tonight.

On SS1 I think

It is funny - after all the years where they this competition does not matter - here they are now putting their strongest available team out!!

You can tell Moyes is desperate for positive news, that lineup is the strongest 11 he has fit

I kinda want Moyes to stay so I'm torn. Never thought I'd be reluctant to see the rags lose.

mcfc1632 said:
On SS1 I think

It is funny - after all the years where they this competition does not matter - here they are now putting their strongest available team out!!

A few years ago their fans and 'rag' pundits were taking the p*ss out of King Kunny and the scousers for getting excited over winning the thing. How times change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.