Sunderland v the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
adrianr said:
All the stupid typical Sky hype aside, I'd be pretty happy if we had an 18 year old playing like Januzaj is. Would be great to see Lopes looking this little out of place (If we ever played him).

your serious or fishing... hes dog shit and a diver.. move along
He's clearly not dog shit. He's a fucking diving bastard though, indeed.

noirish said:
Swedish television just said that away goals don't count, can anyone confirm this?

Not that it matters when agents O'Shit and Brown keep giving goals away. Would fancy a bet on an own goal from any of them.

They do if the 2nd leg goes to extra time...

noirish said:
Swedish television just said that away goals don't count, can anyone confirm this?

Not that it matters when agents O'Shit and Brown keep giving goals away. Would fancy a bet on an own goal from any of them.

count double or not at all ffs? If the latter whats the point of trying ha ha ha - those crazy Swedes

adrianr said:
All the stupid typical Sky hype aside, I'd be pretty happy if we had an 18 year old playing like Januzaj is. Would be great to see Lopes looking this little out of place (If we ever played him).

Not the continual diving and dirty streak that he has... at 18 and at our club (I.E one not protected by ref's and the media) he'd have been completely destroyed by the media.

noirish said:

Correct, away goals don't count in this tournament.

noirish said:

I think it might be only at the end of extra time in the second leg, not at 90 minutes. Not 100% on that though.

jimharri said:
noirish said:

I think it might be only at the end of extra time in the second leg, not at 90 minutes. Not 100% on that though.

I thought it was that...

noirish said:

They are wrong below is from the Capital One Rules Page:

13.5 In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice. If the teams remain equal after this procedure the tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.