Sunderland v the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Why did Baconface bother retiring? He's there every game now.
Because he knew United needed a major rebuild and he probably thought he's too old to do it again. So he looked around at someone who clearly wouldn't be as good as him and brought him in.

I reckon he's actually loving this because it makes him look even better; exactly his plan.

Sunderland need a third here, I always say if you're at home first leg you need a two goal lead to take into the second leg.

KippaxCitizen said:
LoveCity said:
Why did Baconface bother retiring? He's there every game now.
Because he knew United needed a major rebuild and he probably thought he's too old to do it again. So he looked around at someone who clearly wouldn't be as good as him and brought him in.

I reckon he's actually loving this because it makes him look even better; exactly his plan.

Sunderland need a third here, I always say if you're at home first leg you need a two goal lead to take into the second leg.

Then that old bastard can come back and spend money the scum dont have and try to be the savior.

Hung said:
If there was ever any doubt that the likes of Tyler is biased, the unconvinced need to listen to this wankfest he's coming out with about Januzaj or whatever he's fucking called.
Yep, said you'll be hearing a lot of his name in future.
Certainly will if you're commentating Martin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.