Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

No other word than disgusting that performance!!!!!!!!! Referee was awful, how the hell Larson was on the pitch after that is beyond me plus Kolarov needs to get out of this club now no other word than S##T!!!!!! Pellegrini needs to understand that you can not mess around with the back 4!!!!!!!!! I am just pissed off now!!!!!

Absolutely sickening that.
14 corners and did fuck all with them.
Oh well will just have to win the champions league now.

NQCitizen said:
kippaxchris said:
NQCitizen said:
We didn't even come close to scoring with that set up. Navas finds a City player about 1 in 5 times.

An improvement on Milners big healthy 0 then

So why is Milner and Navas the best idea then?

Navas puts balls into the box every game that players don't attack. One across the face of the net today that Negredo left and one in the air that Dzeko didn't attack. Same as against Chelsea Navas would have had 2 assists and we would have won the game if people would attack his crosses

Aytoun said:
One out of ten for :- Kolarov, Lescott,Garcia, Richards & Mike Read.
Three for all the rest except Milner who is minus one. Anyone who comes on here saying he is a midfielder should be sectioned.

Yeah, Mike Read was terrible? Wait, who?

Blumers Bloomers said:
Where to start?

Richards awful. For those slating the ususal suspects (Lescott, Garcia, Kolarov), please tell me what our so called better players (Yaya, Negrado) did today

Lot of truth in this. Same old easy targets. Lescott didn't really put a foot wrong, whereas Demichelis was partly at fault for the goal - yet it's Lescott who is announced to be shit. Garcia was poor, but Yaya was fucking diabolical. Kolarov was Kolarov - didn't have much to do defensively, put in one great cross first half, one good effort second half, and some awful crosses, passes in between.

To be fair, they did play well and worked their bollocks off, and as we've seen often enough over the past couple of seasons, if teams press us, we struggle like fuck and a lot of players go hiding.

Nasri, Yaya and Milner have to take massive responsibility for that. Shocking lack of creativity, Yaya was just totally annonymous for the whole game. Without David in there pulling the strings we cannot unlock a defence. We will win our coming home games probably comfortably but as soon as we get posed a question away from home again we'll get the same shite.

Danbert said:
kndavid said:
I know six city fans who quit the the club today . . . just utterly pathetic, CITY'S DEAD.

Some absolute cocks on here today. We didn't quit City when we watching shite like Ged Brannan every week, we wont quit City now.

Quit the club WTF-talk about knee jerk. We are probably better off without those 6 individuals, when did we become glory hunters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.