Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Aguero, Negredo and Dzeko should be on the pitch when we need a goal so desperately like that.

Navas only had 2 players in the box most of the time. Sometimes only 1.

No point keeping 4 at the back.

Having watched that I'd much rather Demichelis play in CM than Garcia

I Hart Man City said:
That **** Larsson should have seen red.

That plus the elbow from Bardsley leading up to the goal. Still no excuses for the rest of the game.

Tbilisi said:
green pennies said:
Daz_Blue said:
Day of shocks .....Spurs and City lose.....wonder if the rags will buck the trend .....

What does a City fan even wish for at this point? I mean seriously, what do we want to happen in that rags-goons match. Someone tell me.

Arse win,league gone now.

Yeah the last thing we want is United with confidence. Arsenal can always throw it away.

green pennies said:
Why not keep the Beast on and go with three at the back to finish it out?

Also - Why oh WHY can we not play a whole half at the intensity of the last ten minutes. F*cking soft this lot this year.

Everyone waiting for someone else to do it.
Exactly this

Don't give a fuck what tactics we played, who did or didn't.

The ones who crossed that white line did not give a FUCK.
Too many times this has happened and that is just not good enough.

Mancini struggled to change the attitude of players, Pellegrini is struggling to do so.

We weren't exactly golden under Mancini in away games so that is not the issue. The common denominator here is the players.

citytill1die84 said:
Well fucking played Mike Dean u give Sunderland everything u twat. How the fuck did Sunderland keep that much pressure out.

Yes but to be fair even IF Larsson would have been sent off could you have honestly seen us scoring?.
We would not have scored if we played until Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.