Sunderland Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo best start with aguero today and not dzeko. We have finally found a strike partnership that works and dzeko should not get a sniff while they are on fire. Fuck rotating him and negredo, stick with the same 2 up front especially away from home

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
BlueSiam said:
nalari said:
I like the look of this.

This line up is worryingly slow in the left side of defense
and if Micah bombs forward whose going to track back with pace assuming Navas is also up the field?

It's immaterial whether its Micah or zaba, the modern game requires them to bomb on , there are other ways of covering that space so the opposition cant exploit it so easy-

AntonDonJuan said:
Negredo best start with aguero today and not dzeko. We have finally found a strike partnership that works and dzeko should not get a sniff while they are on fire. Fuck rotating him and negredo, stick with the same 2 up front especially away from home
Long season, we need Aguero and Negredo on form when it really matters

Much prefer Aguero and Negredo, but at some point need to play Dzeko or Jovetic. I think Negredo and Aguero should start today though

Marvin said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Much prefer Aguero and Negredo, but at some point need to play Dzeko or Jovetic. I think Negredo and Aguero should start today though
I understand the need for rotation, but not at the minute. They are gelling and getting better each game, no need to disrupt the rythym just yet. Especially not for dzeko who i have lost all patience with

bobmcfc said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
BlueSiam said:
This line up is worryingly slow in the left side of defense

870296_Manchester_City.jpg

I was hoping Kolarov will spend most his time in the attacking third.

Nastasic is doubtful so Lescott steps in, I think Milner can do a job centrally if Fernandinho is injured

What's wrong with Clichy ? Injured ?

No. Just a bit shit.

AntonDonJuan said:
Marvin said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I understand the need for rotation, but not at the minute. They are gelling and getting better each game, no need to disrupt the rythym just yet. Especially not for dzeko who i have lost all patience with

Away from home, it matters big time, me thinks.
At the end fo the day, it will be our away records that will cost us or reward us.
And this may start as soon as possible.
With Chelsea stalling, the opportunity is too good to bottle it again and again as we are used to since last season.

Make a statment and win it fair and square. Let's close the gap between Arsenal and us.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
gona slap a bet on us to win, want to see who the strike partnership is first though. Really hoping the best partnership in the prem starts, fuck the rotation, we need points after chelsea's faux pas yesterday.

-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 pm --

when will the team be out?

Wait till then,i dont know why but i have a feeling he will rotate and go with dzeko

1pm or maybe 1.05pm

karen7 said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
gona slap a bet on us to win, want to see who the strike partnership is first though. Really hoping the best partnership in the prem starts, fuck the rotation, we need points after chelsea's faux pas yesterday.

-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 pm --

when will the team be out?

Wait till then,i dont know why but i have a feeling he will rotate and go with dzeko

1pm or maybe 1.05pm

Can't see any reason he won't play his best strikers. Fook Dzeko lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.