Sunderland Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
karen7 said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
gona slap a bet on us to win, want to see who the strike partnership is first though. Really hoping the best partnership in the prem starts, fuck the rotation, we need points after chelsea's faux pas yesterday.

-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 pm --

when will the team be out?

Wait till then,i dont know why but i have a feeling he will rotate and go with dzeko

1pm or maybe 1.05pm

Can't see any reason he won't play his best strikers. Fook Dzeko lol

I hope he doesn't change it

AntonDonJuan said:
Marvin said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Negredo best start with aguero today and not dzeko. We have finally found a strike partnership that works and dzeko should not get a sniff while they are on fire. Fuck rotating him and negredo, stick with the same 2 up front especially away from home
Long season, we need Aguero and Negredo on form when it really matters

Much prefer Aguero and Negredo, but at some point need to play Dzeko or Jovetic. I think Negredo and Aguero should start today though
I understand the need for rotation, but not at the minute. They are gelling and getting better each game, no need to disrupt the rythym just yet. Especially not for dzeko who i have lost all patience with

lal... lost patience he won us the game vrs Newcastle (or has every 1 just conveniently forgotten about that.. but ye lets continue the circle jerk its very int resting.

Don't see the point in changing the team today, got no prem game next week with it being international break

If it hadn't been for Silva's injury I reckon it would be the same a starting 11 (albeit with someone coming in for Nasty if injured). The problem with Silva being out is that we have to change the formation.

Fernandinho and Nasty didn't get off the bus according to someone on Twitter. Guidetti is there as reported.

mansour's tow ropes said:
really hope Fernandinho can play

Part of me wants Milner to start so he can show Pellers what he can do in the middle. if Garcia starts I will have a conniption. Milner can play in the centre, lets see him do it. If he impresses we could change our formation for big games against the likes of Bayern. For those games we need 3 in the middle, Fernandinho can't do all the dirty work on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.