Sunderland Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
I'm happy Richards is in, he needs games and is a class player when he gets a run. Clichy has been shite this year, so between him and the even worse Kolarov its all a bit meh. I'm happy we are playing 3 in the middle, gives us a stronger backbone away from home.

3 in the middle ?

will it not be Yaya, Milner and Garcia with Aguero, Nasri and Negredo further up? Or am I wishful thinking?

It could be but I presume it will be Milner and Nasri on the flanks but tucking in when needed.

jeez that first 11 smacks of a manager who has lost all faith with the players and is scared to impose his own style on our league

still expecting an easy win

---------------------Pants------------------------

---Richards-----Demichelis ----Lescott-------Kolarov----

----------------------Garcia--------------------

-----Milner------------Yaya--------------Nasri----

--------------Aguero----------Negredo------------

Would be my guess.

Bellamyend said:
jeez that first 11 smacks of a manager who has lost all faith with the players and is scared to impose his own style on our league

fuck off raggy

Bellamyend said:

How do you work that out ?<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:33 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
---------------------Pants------------------------

---Richards-----Demichelis ----Lescott-------Kolarov----

----------------------Garcia--------------------

-----Milner------------Yaya--------------Nasri----

--------------Aguero----------Negredo------------

Would be my guess.

+1

Bellamyend said:

Just in case this isn't a WUM, whom would you have played, given that Nastasić, Fernandinho and Kompany are all injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.