Sunderland Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
Bellamyend said:
jeez that first 11 smacks of a manager who has lost all faith with the players and is scared to impose his own style on our league

still expecting an easy win

Just in case this isn't a WUM, whom would you have played, given that Nastasić, Fernandinho and Kompany and Silva are all injured?

Edited for accuracy :)

Garcia's been fine in his last few games. Not sure about bringing Lescott in though, Demi seemed to be building a nice understanding with Nastasic.

Not a single player on the bench that I'd count on to influence the game though

NQCitizen said:
Garcia's been fine in his last few games. Not sure about bringing Lescott in though, Demi seemed to be building a nice understanding with Nastasic.

Not a single player on the bench that I'd count on to influence the game though

Que?

Nasty is injured so not a lot we can do.

Navas and Dzeko are on bench.

870296_Manchester_City.jpg

Got the team right apart from Garcia for Navas

When you have three forced changes, I'm not sure making two more especially at the back is a good idea however shite clichy is playing at the min.

Richards for zabaleta is not a good move today. 3 out of 4 of the back four changed is crazy for me when you don't have to and we have no game in the week!

I don't think this will be easy and would take a scrappy 1-0 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.