Super Joey Hart?

InMyLifetime-BaconChops

Travelling 400 miles overall on matchday to see Ci
Without doubt he is one of my favourite City players, and arguably most consistent - no chance I want him leaving, with all this speculation from the Telegraph about Ter Stegen etc...

But the question is; how good actually is he?
We need a keeper who can save us between 5-10 points a season,
And whilst he hasn't made any blatant mistakes this season, has he saved us any points?
His ability is undeniable, like the save at Swansea away last season...but his shots to save ratio was 8th in the Premier League in January...given our recent form this has properly decreased.

I often find myself saying he could have probably done better; Liverpool away, United home...

I can't decide whether Ter Stegen coming will be a good thing; ie more competetion, potentially better keeper...but I couldn't bare seeing an Chelsea Courtois/Cech scenario...

What do you think?

Without doubt he is one of my favourite City players, and arguably most consistent - no chance I want him leaving, with all this speculation from the Telegraph about Ter Stegen etc...

We need a keeper who can save us between 5-10 points a season,
And whilst he hasn't made any blatant mistakes this season, has he saved us any points?
His ability is undeniable, like the save at Swansea away last season...but his shots to save ratio was 8th in the Premier League in January...given our recent form this has properly decreased.

I often find myself saying he could have probably done better; Liverpool away, United home...

I can't decide whether Ter Stegen coming will be a good thing; ie more competetion, potentially better keeper...but I couldn't bare seeing an Chelsea Courtois/Cech scenario...

What do you think?

Keep Hart, promote Gunn to no.2.

Get Eric Steele out of retirement to help Joe with distribution.

Doing the above frees up another 'foreign' player spot rather than losing another which is the outcome from the OP's post.

What do you think?
I think you've answered your own question. And the answer is not good enough.

Positives

1 on 1
Vocal
Leader
Shot stopper
Punching

Negatives

Distribution
Indecisive
Catching

Keep Hart, promote Gunn to no.2.

Get Eric Steele out of retirement to help Joe with distribution.

Doing the above frees up another 'foreign' player spot rather than losing another which is the outcome from the OP's post.
Is Gunn Ready to be number two? I've no idea btw, haven't seen enough of him.

I think this season he's made a few mistakes which did or could of cost us in that game (Norwich home, Liverpool away)

Positives:

Vocal
Leader
Shot stopping

Negatives:

Corners (punching or catching)
Distribution
Ball at his feet

Is Gunn Ready to be number two? I've no idea btw, haven't seen enough of him.
Don't think he's ready to better Willy at Wembley but he could do a pretty good job if needed for a couple of games and he's a 'home-grown' player too.

We may struggle should Joe be out for months but club fuck up on CH with MDM/Daynaer so may as well risk this one.

I think this season he's made a few mistakes which did or could of cost us in that game (Norwich home, Liverpool away)

Positives:

Vocal
Leader
Shot stopping

Negatives:

Corners (punching or catching)
Distribution
Ball at his feet

Vocal no
leader no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.