Super Joey Hart?

I can't believe we'd be looking to replace Joe when the squad has massive holes in it elsewhere. He's the least of our problems.

As for his save to shot ratio....He's left for dead constantly by that excuse for a manager who plays the strangest, most baffling defensive tactics I've ever seen at top level football

Brilliant keeper, been the most consistent in the league along with Cech for years. I don't know what he's done wrong for some blues not to rate him highly, but we would do very well to get a replacement better than joe. Money's best spent elsewhere.

I think this season he's made a few mistakes which did or could of cost us in that game (Norwich home, Liverpool away)

Positives:

Vocal
Leader
Shot stopping

Negatives:

Corners (punching or catching)
Distribution
Ball at his feet

Hart will need to improve his two biggest negatives, distribution and ball at his feet, there will be no compromise where Pep is concerned this is what Alves was told when he took over at Barca

Ultimately I think that this is part of an evolution which we are going to have to start getting used to. We've all got favourite players in the current squad who will be leaving us in the coming months if not in the next 12/15 months.

Personally it doesn't bother me. I guess i'm always of the opinion that club staff whatever their role are relatively transient. Love them when they're here, but accept that their time will come and they will go and i'll love someone else.

Fucking idiots who want rid of him simple as.
Not sure that Joe could not be improved upon so we should at least consider other options. However, I for one would not be rushing to get rid of him. There are so many other areas that need a radical overhaul at present such that changing goalkeeper should not be a priority. However, I do think we do need a strong number two to keep Joe on his toes.

Worst mistake for me this season was the goal that West Ham scored from a throw in. Joe should have been out to claim that. My biggest issue with Joe Hart is that he undoubtedly has the ability to make breathtaking saves but then shots like the first vs West Ham h, 1st Liverpool a, 1st Stoke a and possibly Walcott v arsenal he seems to lose concentration and we concede soft goals when we have been under very little pressure. He can also be indecisive, comes when he shouldn't, but doesn't come out when he should be owning the 6 yard box.

For me, it's down to concentration when he is quiet and not needed for long periods in the game his concentration seems to go. It's why I'm convinced we dominate games for long periods then seem to go behind with the oppositions first shot. Put me in net and they would look unsaveable but for a top class goalkeeper they're not.

I love Joe Hart as a man and he is still a legend for me in terms of how he represents the club and he has had some absolutely barnstorming games, but I look at all our nearest rivals and I think their keepers look stronger than ours.

Joe Hart is so underrated it is unbelievable imo. His talent gets ignored (Like most of the City talent) by the press, hopefully some success and excitment under the new regime will highlight his top performances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.