Super League Aftermath.

Amazing isn’t it?

Billionaire Joe Lewis saddles his club with millions of debt.

However, a few years ago, billionaire Sheikh Mansour paid for the expansion of Etihad and the development of the Academy training facilities and the new Academy stadium.

But HRH is the one ruining football.

Amazing isn’t it?

Billionaire Joe Lewis saddles his club with millions of debt.

However, a few years ago, billionaire Sheikh Mansour paid for the expansion of Etihad and the development of the Academy training facilities and the new Academy stadium.

But HRH is the one ruining football.
I think the fallout (was going to use legacy...) of this is going to benefit our reputation. First out, forcing others to follow or get booted from the PL and seeing the Yanks’ attempt at a coup on the game.

I wouldn’t be sad if Soriano moved on as a result of this either.

Hopefully these 6 clubs now overcompensate and treat the fans well for a while, given the last year without us.

Pipedream, but one can hope.

I'm almost convinced City have played an absolute blinder here. My reasoning is that it is potentially the case that City 'agreeing' to join in was the catalyst for the original announcement, and if that's true and we knew that if the whole thing came crashing down there would be some clubs left with their arses in the breeze, and it wasn't going to be us it would be a great way to get revenge.

I could be rambling here, but the fact we didn't make a huge song and dance about it on social media makes me wonder...

I hope this escapade puts Barcelona, Real Madrid and the giddy rags out of commission for a very long time.

How the fcuk are spuds going to pay for their stadium now ?

Firesale Kane and Son, already removed the not so special (any more) one from their wage bill.

However, on a more positive note, they'll have the best. stadium in the Championship by far (until the 'can't pay, we'll take it away' team come knocking)..!

I think the fallout (was going to use legacy...) of this is going to benefit our reputation. First out, forcing others to follow or get booted from the PL and seeing the Yanks’ attempt at a coup on the game.

I wouldn’t be sad if Soriano moved on as a result of this either.

Hopefully these 6 clubs now overcompensate and treat the fans well for a while, given the last year without us.

Pipedream, but one can hope.
Talksport this morning going heavy on the Chelsea were first first out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.