Super League Aftermath.

Spurs and Arsenal are going to suffer the most from this.

I think Barcelona are even more fucked than we thought. Laporta was really vocally against a super league in any form when he was on the election and after 1 month of being in office and seeing the books, he's joined a breakaway.

Liverpool and Uniteds myth has been tarnished most. Spanish clubs look in real trouble. No one comes out of it looking good. We should never have got involved but feel there's more too it all than we will ever know. A lot of changes needed in the game.
I wouldn't be so sure.

The Dippers are framing themselves as the saviour of English Football and their media friends are following.

"Manchester City were the first club to pull out after Chelsea had signalled their intent to do so by preparing documentation to withdraw." according to the BBC
Chelsea released a statement of their intent due to them having a game and the gathering demonstration. City were further down the path in documenting and notifying other members

well we need some seriously positive results coming out of this to make it remotely anywhere near worth it. Dippers and Rags need taking down many more pegs than they have been so far.

We should never have got involved but feel there's more too it all than we will ever know. A lot of changes needed in the game.

I can see why we did get involved. Easy to say in hindsight but we should be at the table when these things are being discussed. No doubt Bayern and PSG were at the table and refused to sign on, well played them but its a balance. Change is needed (the new CL format is worse than the current one - that needs stopping as well).

Spurs and Arsenal are going to suffer the most from this.

This was a gift for them but in reality they are in a mess as it stands so it can't get much worse can it?

R Madrid and Barcelona are financially feked. I've been saying it in the various transfer threads for months. They needed this money.
The whole thing was, in hindsight, a desperate move by clubs in deep financial shite.
Why oh why did we get bamboozled by it? I am agog!
Going back to finances, the 2 Spanish are going to struggle to compete in the next few years, unless they do something even more drastic. Their infrastructure is fucked, and they are struggling to remain an attractive business to loan to.
Maybe the debt clubs should have insisted that Platini insert a debt clause in his FFP rules :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.