super mario is back

Maybe he has learnt after his red card that you cant keep talking and shouting back at the ref and that teams will kick you up in the air to get at you.

I wouldnt play him, nor Jo for that matter - Adam Johnson to come in, if we can keep the pace in our play like we did yesterdsay then Adam will be an immense outlet for us.

Blu KB said:
Maybe he has learnt after his red card that you cant keep talking and shouting back at the ref and that teams will kick you up in the air to get at you.

I wouldnt play him, nor Jo for that matter - Adam Johnson to come in, if we can keep the pace in our play like we did yesterdsay then Adam will be an immense outlet for us.

you mean like he was today? :/

blue---moon said:
bluemoonno1 said:
another positive for us, but would you play him against stoke?
yep. straight swap for jo. and micah or boateng for zaba

Gotta be JB, him and Zabba should be our two RB's, simple as that, I wouldn't give Richards another game. Zabba is Mr Manchester City for me, cut him open and he'll bleed blue like NDJ and Vince and to an extent even Carlos, do you remember him mouthing the Rag badge or the WHU badge like he did ours yesterday, 'cause I can't. As for Mario, I'd either let him skip this game or give him 10 mins at the end to cause havoc, because they would target him over 90 mins.

bluemoonno1 said:
another positive for us, but would you play him against stoke?

Hell yeah...he will be a target for everyone from now on tbh..if we go into games with the attitude of we cant risk Balo then we'd never play him again..

Why not he has to get used to the premier league what better than against Stoke.Skill will win against ugly tactics and besides we owe them one after they put us out of the cup last year .Come on Mario lad !!!

We'll be a monumental force should we replicate anything like the football we played in the first half at Fulham, particularly with Balotelli coming in for Jo.

Doesn't bear thinking about if you're a rag.

Then again, it wouldn't be City if we steamrollered Stoke on Saturday, so I won't hold my breath.

But we can always hope...

Almost no injuries, only Zaba suspended, Jo played because he was in form
in training, they will now pick the in form players that dont need a rest !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.