super mario is back

Jo played well but Balotelli has to come back in for me. There's alot made of his temperament but as much as he has the potential to wind himself up and get himself sent off he also has the potential to get Stoke wound up. I'd play him, sit back and watch the chaos he causes unfold.

Nah, i'd start with the same team again and bring Mario on if we need to. Despite his 2 goals at Wba he won't be firing on all cylinders and that will frustrate him without even mentioning Stoke's physicality. Besides, Jo did fine imo.

ono said:
Nah, i'd start with the same team again and bring Mario on if we need to. Despite his 2 goals at Wba he won't be firing on all cylinders and that will frustrate him without even mentioning Stoke's physicality. Besides, Jo did fine imo.

You know that mario wont be firing on all cylinders do you? And as for Jo being fine, we dont want 'fine' we want 'amazing'. I reckon we should start Balotelli and win this game early. Then when that's done we can bring on fine Jo to see out the game.

he's got to learn and Bobby needs to sub him more quickly this time once the writing is on the wall ;-)

Mario in for Jo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.