Super Mario will be the main man at WH

dave_blue12

At WH we have no Tevez so Balo will be the main man and I am expecting fireworks !

Much of our attacking play centres on getting the ball to Carlito (understandably) but against WH Mario will be the fulcrum and I believe he will revel in the extra passes he will receive.

Cometh the hour cometh the man.

I am expecting Mario to take the oppertunity of really showing us what he can do and I wouldn't be surprised if he scores a hatrick !

Yeah I don't think he'll bring Ade back in so Balo upfront seems likely. I think he'll have a field day as he should be getting the ball more often and doesn't hesitate to shoot!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11860_6556307,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 07,00.html</a>

Just a bit from ssn about Mario.

Mario Balotelli's agent has stamped on reports that the striker could depart Manchester City for AC Milan in the near future.

The young Italy striker, who arrived at City in a big-money switch from Inter Milan in the summer, has been linked with a move away from the Premier League club after reportedly finding it hard to settle at Eastlands.

Fuel was added to the speculation surrounding his future when he was involved in a training ground bust-up with team-mate Jerome Boateng last week.

However Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, has dismissed talk that the 20-year-old is poised to return to his homeland and link up with the Rossoneri.

Impossible
"Balotelli went to City and will remain there for several years. It is impossible for him to join Milan in June, almost impossible," Raiola said in an interview on Telelombardia.

"He went to City with a strong commitment to (coach Roberto) Mancini and he should thank him for his confidence. But, the fate of Mario doesn't depend on Mancini.

"(Milan vice-president Adriano) Galliani admires Balotelli, and liked him when he was at Inter, but I didn't speak with Milan when Inter were selling."

When asked if the youngster could ever return to Inter, Raiola refused to rule out the possibility.

He added: "With Inter and (president Massimo) Moratti there are no problems."

Nervous as fuck about relying on Balo. I don't trust his temper. He seems to be calming down but still, they'll try and wind him up.

masterwig said:
Nervous as fuck about relying on Balo. I don't trust his temper. He seems to be calming down but still, they'll try and wind him up.

when he was at Inter there were entire crowd trying and failing to wind him up. dont worry.

To be honest, playing WHU with Tevez would be like playing with 10 men anyway. He loves them and they love him, his suspension could be a blessing in disguise.

sktooblue said:
To be honest, playing WHU with Tevez would be like playing with 10 men anyway. He loves them and they love him, his suspension could be a blessing in disguise.

Seem to remember that he scored a couple against them last season, so not sure that your comment stands up to any kind of scrutiny.

No problems with Mario playing alone up front, if we give him support. Yaya bursting forward will be essential, but there will be possibly a lack of runners for Silva's through balls without Tevez. But who comes in? Jo? AJ? Ade?

Personally I think Milner will come in on the left, and Balo will start in the Tevez role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.