Super Mario will be the main man at WH

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
i dont have any agenda against anyone. but it seem to me is you the one who have some agenda , one for sure in adebayor favour as a lot of people has already noted.

regards tevez well , i rate him a lot , but also my blind dog has seen how in the last game he was too too too much selfish ruining a lot of team builded chances.

yes id like to see ade given a chance

but you are wrong to suggest that we dont need tevez and one or two games where tev should have passed instead of shot doesnt mean he is not a team player or greedy....every player makes mistakes.

tev and balo will go onto form a great partnership hopefully when the understanding is there...how many games have they played together .....2?

id like to see ade with balo as well....if balo can make Jo look half decent then a striker like ade who is by far better than jo should thrive...and i think they would go well together

what balo doesnt have is the necessary toughness yet...he needs to stop falling over so much!

TBF i dont think he need to stop falling over. what i really think is that referee need to stop their idiotic way of refereeing.
a foul is a foul.
a kick is a kick.
and those subjected to it has every right to feel the pain and falling to the ground.
this happens in all leagues in the world.
Messi is fouled and the referee blows his whistle.
Ronaldo is fouled and the referee blows his whistle.
ibra is fouled and the referee blows his whistle.
for what fucking reason Balotelli expected to undergo the fouls without the referee whistles?

he needs to stop the diving. he has done it at least twice in the last couple of games...basically its cheating and something a lot of fans dont want to see. he doesnt need to do it. he is a fantastic player but he needs to cut this out of his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.