Super Sunday - Pundits

Pigeonho said:
Who's doing the early game? If it's Tyler doing that it will be the other guy, the one who did the 6-1 and who's name I can never remember.
Not that it matters though.

Alan Parry is doing the Wolves game. Doesn't Tyler pretty much always do the 4pm Sunday match?

Lancet Fluke said:
Pigeonho said:
Who's doing the early game? If it's Tyler doing that it will be the other guy, the one who did the 6-1 and who's name I can never remember.
Not that it matters though.

Alan Parry is doing the Wolves game. Doesn't Tyler pretty much always do the 4pm Sunday match?
That's who i'm thinking of, it'll be Tyler and perhaps Alan Smith then, unless he too is doing the Wolves game.

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
I just hope he gets our players names right this time (Coleman). He's lucky that botocheli isn't playing today !

He's got a chance. I don't think pascal Zabaleta is playing for us.

It could be worst it could be Tyler and Wilkins who is the worst co commentator in the history of football. When its 1 of his teams he is so bias its a joke. Remember the games against Chelsea and QPR what a fucking joke they were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.