Super Sunday - Pundits

I always put the Sky, BBC and ITV pundits and co commentators into perspective - i.e. they are all a millions times better than Craig Burley and Chris Waddle. I bet Merson goes to Channel 5 when Sky finally show him the door.

MCFC BOB said:
Manchester United WERE a great team and Roberto Mancini hasn't won the Premier League title before. What's the problem?

Just edited that for total accuracy.

I find this notion that 'they've done it before' rather spurious. They've done it before with an infinitely more talented squad.

It's the usual comment for the biased and intellectually bankrupt. We keep winning, and they keep wanting us to drop points. When we nick the whole three points with but the one goal, they trot out the usual crap 'they've done it before!' Balderdash!

It's the same argument for Lottery Jackpot winners - if yer haven't won it before, yer not likely to win it at ever, cos yer'll pick the wrong numbers. Now those who've won the Jackpot before know which numbers to pick. Utter bollox!

To true just what I was thinking
welsh_andy said:
not a problem in my eyes, because in 10yrs they all be saying how great we were/are, rags had their time, now its ours, we have to win stuff to prove our qualities. in 10yrs you prolly hear the rags mmoaning about pundits, saying always on about how gd city are, tis nature of the beast.

gh_mcfc said:
Two more erm...... not exactly pro city pundits. Yorke and Coleman.

Already spouting shite about how great Ushited are and how Mancini has not done it before.

Surely there must be someone we can offer up . Every other team seem to have a balanced panel .

- Sorry I am not allowed to mention bias etc... It does not exist everything is balanced all the time

they probably say we scabbed the league when we win it

York must have a good agent ,he sits there in his primark suits like some fucker out of boardwalk fucking empire. smug twat, cant stand him.

Jamie Redknapp has to go. He is useless. He just plays the party line and does not bring anything to the party apart from a straight bat, tucked behind his pads. Gary Neville is excellent. Tells it how it is and is fair despite it having to kill him when we play so well. I wonder if Phil is also the same??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.