Superman

Hamann Pineapple said:
Fast becoming a fans favourite. I think Barton was his Kryptonite.

I think Stevie would just kick his arse nowadays, he's grown in to a man, and a good man at that.

I don't he'd be taking any shit from the like of Barton.

After seeing that and reading what he's saying .. I reckon he should be the new captain .. He's got balls and wants to be the best at what he does .. how many players would be sat on their arses now watching loose women .. this guy is the dog's dangly bits ..

We need an inspirational figure on the pitch that will get everyone on the pitch going .. he is that man I reckon .. If we get in the big name players we're after I reckon it'll make him play even better than last season as Robinho obviously bought the best out in him ..

Well done Stevie keep it up and you'll be worth £80 million soon .. hehe

I read this report a while ago,its not new, although the photos are. All this took place this time last year.

Regardless of that, i think it has re-defined him as a player, and his value to the team has gone up exponentially.

I was also in Ireland a few weeks ago, after the ROI draw with Bulgaria, and even tho he has not played for them for two years, he was voted the best player in Ireland. Every back page was running headline articles on how Trappatoni can try to get him back into the Irish squad.

I only hope other members of the City squad who may find themselves on the fringes (Micah et al) can take note of this, and apply the same level of determination to improve their own personal performances, regardless of what the club pay them.

Yes some of the rest of the squad should take note. After the boro debacle some of them were laughing at the end of the game and in the dressing room, whereas Stevie took it much more to heart and buckled down to to do something about it.

Legend in the making.

Don't think Nike will be too pleased to see him wearing adidas clothing thou!!

Fair play to the lad, not many players would have taken that approach after an 8-1 spanking, let hope he gets better and better, and its one player we can have faith in that isn\t gonna slap in a transfer request

Absolutely superb commitment, what a legend, even though I do think he deserves a holiday tbh but fair play to him.

I'm interested in the bit about the players laughing after the 8-1, I wonder which players he was on about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.