Superman!!

Goats left knee

just inside the VIP entrance of oasis at Slane and who did i pick out stading at the side... Superman! walked straight over and told him i was a big City fan and that i had seen the pics of his training and that he is some fella/some pro, asked him was Tevez set for City, he said hopefully, i then said it must be amazing to play with such stars, he looked quite excited at the prospect, i told him he should be the City captain of the futrue! he agreed!
wish i had of thought of getting a pic but his white teeth would prob have shattered my lens! blue2112 if you are talking to him (where you with him? tell him he is a top man!

for those not lucky enough to be there!

what a fucking night!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3El8yVEVuv8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3El8yVEVuv8</a>

Goats left knee said:
just inside the VIP entrance of oasis at Slane and who did i pick out stading at the side... Superman! walked straight over and told him i was a big City fan and that i had seen the pics of his training and that he is some fella/some pro, asked him was Tevez set for City, he said hopefully, i then said it must be amazing to play with such stars, he looked quite excited at the prospect, i told him he should be the City captain of the futrue! he agreed!
wish i had of thought of getting a pic but his white teeth would prob have shattered my lens! blue2112 if you are talking to him (where you with him? tell him he is a top man!

Didn't go over to Slaine with him but I was with him at the last Heaton Park Oasis gig the other week courtesy of billyshears. So many fans are always telling me to tell him he's a top man and it's not good for his ego I tell ya ;-)

Blue2112 said:
Goats left knee said:

Didn't go over to Slaine with him but I was with him at the last Heaton Park Oasis gig the other week courtesy of billyshears. So many fans are always telling me to tell him he's a top man and it's not good for his ego I tell ya ;-)

Haha, tell him he's a top man.

Shooter 83 said:
Blue2112 said:

Haha, tell him he's a top man.

Bugger I suppose I asked for that ;-)

What's the story with Ireland not playing for Ireland?

I hope he continues his boycott. Better to keep him fresh, and it's not stopped his development. These days, Premiership football is a higher standard than a lot of International football, until you come to the latter stages of tournaments

The qualifying groups are a joke

Marvin said:
What's the story with Ireland not playing for Ireland?

I hope he continues his boycott. Better to keep him fresh, and it's not stopped his development. These days, Premiership football is a higher standard than a lot of International football, until you come to the latter stages of tournaments

The qualifying groups are a joke

He gave an interview to Alan Smith last season with his reasons behind his decision but some people just can't seem to accept it and continue to make it a headline.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/3496981/Manchester-City-midfielder-Stephen-Ireland-mixes-talent-with-tenacity-to-reap-rewards-Football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.