Support Bobby more than ever!

dctid said:
Foe23 said:
He has to stop alienating half our players tho, FFS
Tevez, SWP, Adybayour, Bridge, Nedum, Boateng, Ireland.
A manager has to manage the hand he's delt in most clubs!

Tevez - has behaved like an utter twat at several clubs this is merely a continuation of what he has behaved like in the past.

SWP - Bobby did not think he was good enought BUT he said on many many occassions that SWP could stay had he so wished it was SWP decision to go -

Ade - Do me a favour

Bridge - dont think he has alienated him just think bobby does not think he is good enough and i think most city fans would agree

Nedum - see Bridge above hope Ned anf his agent get fecked straight off

Boatang - Constantly injured and wanted to go back to Germany

Ireland - probably the one fook up i would agree - the fact he was sold is irrelevent but the manner of his sale left a bad taste.

Some players and managers dont get on - Carew had a bad relationship with Houlieer and when he got the Villa job Carew was a goner
Not to mention, Sweep is the only player out of that list I'd still want around, and even that is more for sentimentality reasons! As we are now, barring SWP not one of those players I consider as a loss for City.

As for Tevez...

Tevez get fucked, Tevez get fuuucked......

If a player doesn't crack on with the manager, it's the player who needs to go.

Message to Carlos;

Bye bye Carlitos "Apache" Tevez, thanks for the goals and it was (sometimes) nice knowing you, but time to go mate. You might find a good restaurant in the dole queue, or we could send you even further away from your family to our owners. Do you like sand more than Manchester, you frustratingly overpaid fuckhead? Don't forget that Sheik Mansour owns you, and while you might have had relevance last season, you've been overshadowed by your national compatriot. As a fan, I prefer him. Kun hasn't been corrupted by scum, and isn't a tit when the manager leaves him out.

Not that any manager will ever leave Kun out, but Carlo, I think you know what you can do.

And if you don't, let me demonstrate by telling you to FUCK OFF, and MANCHESTER DOES NOT NEED YOU

Kirkstall Blue said:
100% I support Mancini to sort it out before Blackburn. What's up with this board tonight, think I'll log out untill it calms down tomorrow.

when is this board meeting? i want to attend.

Up Carlito and Sideshow Bob out!
Nope, it's not a windup. I have to say something after seeing all the hate towards Tevez and now Nasri. Let's start with Mancini. He is clearly not the answer; in fact he is the problem. His training methods are straight out of the 90's, his tactics, his lineups, his subs (!?), his locker-room management, all point to a man over his head. First of all, he fires a world-class trainer physio and makes it clear that if you're not one of his handpicked favorites, then you get treated like shit. Time and time again, the player’s play without concentration, this is coaching. They have problems on set plays, this is coaching. They repeatedly come out after the break without any energy or creativity, this is coaching. What you do see is players frustrated by playing in restrictive systems, by playing in positions they are uncomfortable in, by coming into the game in ridiculous substitutions; what you see is players who have lost faith in a manager that had little faith in to begin with. Mancini gets it wrong over and over and has from the beginning. I won't go into deep into specifics like Fulham when he shit himself and put Tevez in with 10 minutes left. Huh? Put him in when he can get into the game and run people around, not at the end when you expect a miracle from him and AJ. Tonight was another fiasco, was he trying to seal the defeat by putting De Jong in? Can someone really explain what the hell Kolarov is doing on the squad let alone getting subbed in at that point? Look at Silva's face (not when Sideshow Bob subbed him out in Fulham for Zab!), but tonight. He's getting no help because he has YaYa and Barry as 'defensive holding mids' what a joke. No wonder Kolo was talking about trying to get the offense and defense on the same page. Nasri is supposed to come in and produce miracles when his hands are tied. Couple the fact that Mancini has been found out by the squad and the fact that he has no respect where he needs to earn it, on the practice pitch, and you understand why he will not be the man to lead City to glory. Period.

As for Carlos Tevez, this may be harsh but necessary. He doesn't care what you think. He cares about taking care of himself and the people that love him. That is clearly not many of you. Another flash. No other City player cares about you either. It's a business, a very harsh and unforgiving business. Make no mistake because it seems fun to you and the money is very, very good. I am disappointed too. I understand. You wanted the ending where Carlito comes back and saves the day forever cementing him in City lore. Then his wife and kids come out and say they love Manchester and will stay forever. Sorry reality checked you. The fact is the man wants out and still does. Deal with it. Just because he signed a contract does not give MCFC or you the final say over how he wants to live his life. The fact is he is a worker. A well-paid one, but a worker. He does not have a say over much about his job. He is supposed to show up and be a good poster boy for MCFC, Manchester, England and anybody else stuffing $$ in his pockets. But he has chosen to say fuck you to his bosses and you hate him for that. He is not saying fuck you to him unless you chose to not accept the truth about football being about $$. He wishes it wasn't. that's why he wants to go back home to his boyhood club. That is his dream, unfortunately it doesn't jive with yours. He has done everything he can to make this clear and now he feels that he will do what's needed for him. His bosses don't care, if he got injured it would be bye, bye. He knows where he stands in relation to the hierarchy. Do you? Perhaps you are jealous that you cannot say fuck you to your bosses. Or maybe it steams you that someone you thought was under thumb has the audacity to play the game according to his rules. We get the spoils of unfettered capitalism, why the sad eyes when someone like Carlito bites the hand that exploits him? Yes, they only care about him as a piece of meat. A whore might be high paid, but they are still whores and they know it. This time, Tevez won't let you forget it. In the end, Tevez is a nobody, a piece of meat that can be bought and sold. Not only has the brass made him feel like that, but also so has Mancini. This started with training sessions very early on. Tevez may be gone soon, but he is not the problem. The problem is Mancini.

You may think I have something against him. Yes, I have something against him. I think he's fucking shit. Only slightly better than Sparky, but the question is who can do better? Who has the whole package for a team with City's aspirations?

Will respond to deserving comments, but I'm not holding out for much. To the rest of you,
Jog on.

I Back Mancini 100% , nothing wrong with the team selection , our players switched off after 34 mins , players who should have a look at themselves , Barry , YaYa and Dzeko who gave the freekick away for the 2nd goal.

Well said by Souness and Ian Dowie , for backing Mancini.

I'm backing Mancini 100%!

Tevez, thanks for the goals but you can you please quietly take your face, and that idiot of an agent of yours, and do one!

Tevez disgraced himself and the club tonight. But Mancini should have kept his council and dealt with it in private. The press will be buzzing with tales of player unrest and we've probably lost £20m from his January transfer fee.

Bad bad night from everyone tonight . Really disappointed and worried again.

Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tevez has shown his true colours and the situation is now difficult for everyone at the club.

But it doesn't excuse Mancini who had a shocking night

Oh come off it Dave, how the fuck can you pin this one on Bob?

Come on mate, we had no forward option bar Tevez and what else could he do?
Rammy, I'm pinning it on them all. The players were awful and gave up at half time. But the selection of kolo was the biggest mistake of the managers career here. What the fuck was he thinking? What the fuck kind of decision was that? And where were our match winning subs?

Sorry rammy but that was Mancini at his worst. Yet again we , and by proxy he, failed to turn a game around. He did well at the weekend but last night he got it all wrong

100% behind Mancini ! Forza Mancini

Dogs bark but the caravan goes on :)

I can not help but wonder whether Mancini should have seen this coming.

He knew Tevez was unhappy, and having problems. Shouldn't he as manager have made sure that his player was ready to play? Or is that going beyond what is expected of a manager?

Some managers may have put an arm round their players and be their best friend, others expect them to have certain standards.

If I was manager I would like to think that I would know the mind of all my players. I am glad I am not a manager and in this situation. I'd be too soft.

All the other players must come together now and show what they are worth. Maybe to much to expect a response at Blackburn, but I expect a big response from City.

Sadly Tevez doesn't feel part of City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.