Support Bobby more than ever!

bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
You cant polish shit

I for one refuse to blame the argie turd for the total shambolic managerial display (the second this season ALLREADY?)
Unreal, wtf!!!

So you think BM got his substitutions and tactics right against Fulham and again last night ? (Taking aside tevez)

I still support BS wholeheartedly but think he has dropped a bollock in those 2 games

I keep saying that I'm still to be convinced by Mancini. It's nights like last night that keep me unconvinced. I like his respectful comments towards all in his interviews and I like our new passing game (to an extent that it's a work in progress towards something close to excellence). But taking off Dzeko was as baffling as the reaction to the Balotell backheel, and our haphazard play second half was as bad as our ultra defensive play mid last season. He is a flippin mystery to me. He should hopefully stay for a long time but I wonder if I'll ever be convinved of the man... therefore I can't honestly support him.

(Today I'll get a lot of stick from guys at work. I'll not really have any comeback other than judge us in the league only this season.)

spanishblue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
You cant polish shit

I for one refuse to blame the argie turd for the total shambolic managerial display (the second this season ALLREADY?)
Unreal, wtf!!!

So you think BM got his substitutions and tactics right against Fulham and again last night ? (Taking aside tevez)

I still support BS wholeheartedly but think he has dropped a bollock in those 2 games

Yep I do actually. NDJ shored things up at a time where Bayern were threatening to overrun us. When the ship had steadied as much as it was ever gonna steady, he then sought to take the game back to them by bring Herman on only for the little fuckwit to refuse, leaving us up the creek. Fulham, agreed Silva off was odd, but we were 2-0 up and the players brought on should have more than adequetely seen the game home. Whose fault, players or RM. In my view, the players let us down against Fulham.

bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Unreal, wtf!!!

Yep I do actually. NDJ shored things up at a time where Bayern were threatening to overrun us. When the ship had steadied as much as it was ever gonna steady, he then sought to take the game back to them by bring Herman on only for the little fuckwit to refuse, leaving us up the creek. Fulham, agreed Silva off was odd, but we were 2-0 up and the players brought on should have more than adequetely seen the game home. Whose fault, players or RM. In my view, the players let us down against Fulham.

Agreed.

We all cream ourselves at the quality of the bench we now have.

We dont bring shit on do we?

Players need to learn that a game lasts for 90 mins and not 30 or 45 mins.

bluemoonmatt said:
spanishblue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Unreal, wtf!!!

Be careful mate,your not allowed to talk common fucking sense on here,taking silva off wasnt such a bad move,2-0 up and rest our best player makes sense to me.

And last night bringing DJ on was also the right move,god weve missed him.

TonyM said:
I keep saying that I'm still to be convinced by Mancini. It's nights like last night that keep me unconvinced. I like his respectful comments towards all in his interviews and I like our new passing game (to an extent that it's a work in progress towards something close to excellence). But taking off Dzeko was as baffling as the reaction to the Balotell backheel, and our haphazard play second half was as bad as our ultra defensive play mid last season. He is a flippin mystery to me. He should hopefully stay for a long time but I wonder if I'll ever be convinved of the man... therefore I can't honestly support him.

(Today I'll get a lot of stick from guys at work. I'll not really have any comeback other than judge us in the league only this season.)[/quote

You can't honestly support our manager? A manager that since he came to the club has had to deal with numerous problems, the main one being Carlos Tevez. A manager who lead us into the Champions league, finishing 3rd in his first full season, a manager who won us our first 'big' trophy for many a year beating our rivals at Wembley on the way, a manager who has us second in the league on the same points as United who are top on goal difference after winning 5 of our first 6 league games scoring numerous goals in the process

You can't honestly support him?

Mancini is going to make mistakes, every manager of every team makes mistakes but Mancini is a great manager. He's done a great job with us so far and will continue to do so, the start to this season has been great, we are not going to win every game, no team will but last night we more than matched Bayern for 35 minutes till we gave a silly goal away

I am 100% behind Mancini,

After all he is the manager who is given the freedom to implement his plans as he planned and wished.

With Tevez, I gave up long time ago when he try to engineer his move away from the club which has given him all things to make him happy, unfortunately, he is one bad apple.

Dzeko should be on the bench for the next game for his unacceptable behaviour and Balo. should start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.