Support City EDS V Utd at Altrincham tonight 7pm KO

Soulboy said:
Soulboy said:
What has happened to Ibrahim?

Looked a real prospect last season, but looks a shadow of that player now...

And he's just proved my point by losing his man...

And he's just lost his man yet again!

Soulboy said:
What has happened to Ibrahim?

Looked a real prospect last season, but looks a shadow of that player now...

he's scored a lot of goals for the EDS from midfield this season and was loaned out to a terrible Scunny team, still only 19, I wouldn't give up on him.

though he did get destroyed for that Anderson goal, goodness me lol

Not impressed with our keeper, the game has gone now after a really good spell before Utd scored their 2nd.

3-1.

Twunts arse licking Anderson and not realising how crap they have made him sound.

"He's scored more tonight than in his whole first team career"

Yup, he's a sack of shit, looking good against a team of boys lol

Balotelli's watching the reserves at Altricham

Last I heard Utd 3-1 up but they've got Anderson, Obertan and Bebe on. City playing quite well

Well, the first team can sleep easily tonight.

There's not a one of our reserve team that look anything near first team standard.

Best tonight? Helan looked okay. Guidetti is hugely over-rated (usually by people who have never seen him play!)... and Wabara still holds out hope for me that he can progress.

But Ibrahim? What's gone wrong.

Chantler was better than Helan for me, although Bebe wasn't exactly brilliant opposition. Helan is quick, but it seems like he forgets to take the ball with him sometimes.

Shocking result considering not too long ago we drew with a United reserve team full of established players.

Will this "EDS" concept ever be altered to allow fringe players and those coming back from injury to get game time? Even Nimely and Razak weren't playing today unless they are injured (wouldn't surprise me with Nimely).

Soulboy said:
Best tonight? Helan looked okay. Guidetti is hugely over-rated (usually by people who have never seen him play!)... and Wabara still holds out hope for me that he can progress.

Guidette is hugely over-rated. I watched him at Burnley when he was there and looked no better than what Burnley have despite their best striker being out injured all season and selling the best striker from last year.

TheBlueNowhere said:
Soulboy said:

Guidette is hugely over-rated. I watched him at Burnley when he was there and looked no better than what Burnley have despite their best striker being out injured all season and selling the best striker from last year.

Guidetti is still only 18, he has something unless teams from across europe wouldnt be interested.

Is Helen a winger? various reports have had him down as a defender and others a striker

Blu KB said:
TheBlueNowhere said:

Guidetti is still only 18, he has something unless teams from across europe wouldnt be interested.

Jay Rodriguez for Burnley is only 21 and I'd say he was more impressive than Guidetti.I know 3 years is a big age gap but mostby that age are making an impact in the higher leagues. Wilshere, Rooney, Milner, Torres were all effective at this age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.