Support of teams in the lower leagues?

Barrow AFC. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.barrowafc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.barrowafc.com</a>

jimharri said:
allblues09 said:
After watching all the highlights of the pre-season friendlies I noticed that some of them are quite well attended.

It started me wondering if people on here support any lower division teams?

I have always supported Rochdale, because my Grandparents live in Milnrow. I go to the odd game when I am in the UK and cannot get a ticket to City.

How about everyone else?

Plus have you seen their new (a-hem) away jersey?
0,,10441~2914779,00.jpg

That is for you jimharri!
153428.gif
Not bad, but she needs to go seamless (ruining the lines of the shirt, see?).
Jim I believe you are asking too much, they are only a divison 2 team. When they get to the prem (
icon_imslow.gif
) they will be able to convince someone to do something like this:
20z48so.jpg

headbanger.gif

It just takes a little success. To be honest I almost bought one last year. :)

bluemanc said:
In the past i've gone to see Bury,even put money in to buy seats in a campaign they had when they were fucked.
They then rented the ground to fcsalfordmanchester,trafford of bury,DOH.
duh8ck.gif

What a major backfire. Too bad.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
allblues09 said:
After watching all the highlights of the pre-season friendlies I noticed that some of them are quite well attended.

I have always supported Rochdale, because my Grandparents live in Milnrow. g]

I keep Rochdale going with a pound in their weekly draw. Occasionally I go and sit in the away end or side at Wilbutts Lane (you pay more but there's no queue for the drinks and pies at half time). Watched them in the play-offs two seasons back.
I go every time I am in the UK (maybe once or twice a year). I quite like the team, plus they are City friendly. I usually wear a City strip and always get good banter about City and hating the scum:)

allblues09 said:
jimharri said:
allblues09 said:

I have always supported Rochdale, because my Grandparents live in Milnrow. I go to the odd game when I am in the UK and cannot get a ticket to City.

How about everyone else?

Plus have you seen their new (a-hem) away jersey?
0,,10441~2914779,00.jpg

sorry to split hairs but that aint their new away kit its about 3 seasons old :P

gawjus girl tho she's called Gemma Roddey, she's modelled a few kits for dale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.