Support vs rags at the swamp

Clearly superior. That's all there is to it!

Well done to one and all who made an old fella proud in front of his telly in Chicago.

BTW, my shins are killing me, too! Coffee table was a bit too close to the couch and when Sergio's goal went in, I copped it right across the shins as I jumped up!!

:D

My calfs are killing me after the goals. There is no room to move at that shit hole.

Last year was bad squashed to fuck but tonight worse only due to my mate dragging me over two rows backwards when the second went in.

Would not change out.

Bilboblue said:
Fat granny shagger, you're just a fat granny shagger

was brilliant, I was pissing myself laughing!
haha, i was only watching the game on tv but that was clear enough for all to hear! also prompted me to think up...

(to the tune of 'he's got the whole world in his hands')

he's got shredded wheat on his head
he's got deirdre barlow in his bed
his striking partner could be dead
and it looks like he's inbred

Bilboblue said:
Fat granny shagger, you're just a fat granny shagger

was brilliant, I was pissing myself laughing!

It was clear as day LOL

This was a recording taken in the 1st half from the stretford end

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C5qfMfhjZk[/youtube]

Fergies right your support is shite!

Like others said don't get much leg room at the swamp do ya... my shins and calves are completely battered but fuck it... a night out to remember!

IOWBlue said:
frothy said:
gazinho said:
Throat fucked, shins fucked, who cares another win at the swamp is all that matters.

Brilliant from each and every blue I was there with tonight, champions
yes brilliant night but the fucking shit houses true to form smacked a girl off our coach in the face coming back into the coach park ,how they get away with away fans having to force there way cutting through the twats is a joke to get back to the buses

Hope she's ok and doesn't put her off going, it's just them typical scum rags. I'm from Stretford so i know first hand, its what makes us better and more confident of ourselves as true fans and loyal supporters> ;)
she is in her twenties i think so she has been going for years ,she will have shiner this morning the cowardly bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.