Support vs rags at the swamp

Thought we were gonna be there all night after the game...absolutely class!
never felt more like singing the blues!

Support last night was brilliant,blues did us proud. My old fella is a red and had a spare, I wasn't sure if I was going to go but glad I did, when Aguero scored I almost forgot where I was, I was half way up of my seat but managed to make it look like I was saying "oh f**k". had a great drive home with 3 more deluded rags, i had to listen to all their shit on the way there but I don't think I was too popular on the way home, "you sign Phil jones we sign Kun Aguero Kun Aguero!"

May have been covered in another thread but I can't see it...are there any videos from last night of the city fans?

The only time I sat down was at half-time, because my back was creasing me.

I actually thought we'd be kept in after the match - you've got to remember that the home fans have got further to travel than we have!! There also appeared to be a fire evacuation drill after the second goal, but that seems the norm against us when they lose.

To cap a great night, I got back to my car to find a parking ticket!

Did the rags put the music on full blast at the end of the match to try and drown out you the singing City fans? I read they did this on one of the match reports. Typical raggish behaviour.

ecviper said:
Did the rags put the music on full blast at the end of the match to try and drown out you the singing City fans? I read they did this on one of the match reports. Typical raggish behaviour.

Not immediately, but after we all stayed behind for 10mins with constant singing and just showing there shit support up, they then decided to turn on glory man united shit to try and get rid of us :P

Can anyone confirm that Ushited had a fire drill last night about 9.40. Quite inconsiderate of them if true considering there was just under 10 minutes left.

Beermonster said:
Thought we were gonna be there all night after the game...absolutely class!
never felt more like singing the blues!

That was quality, I didn't want to go home!

Fantastic support, my favourite song was "where were you when we scored 6"

Really funny!!!!!

Hahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.