Supporter number but no match day membership

awest

Mate has supporters number but no match day membership etc. Can he still get a ticket from here?

I could be wrong but I don't think he can.

You need to have your Matchday Membership downloaded onto your phone from now on.
He can, you need a matchday membership to buy, you can transfer to any supporter number.

A Bluemooner transferred me Huddersfield home in the FA Cup last season without membership. Just a supporter number.

That's what I mean, The chap has no Matchday Membership so it can't be transfered by just having a Supporter Number.

He needs a Matchday Memebership to buy and download.
He doesn't he needs a supporter number only if someone is transferring him a ticket from here.

I'm not reading them wrong, you're posts though are wrong. If someone is transferring him a ticket he just needs a supporters number he does not need to purchase a membership.
I was given the wrong information this summer if that's the case, I was clearly told if I was transferring a ticket to someone then that person must have a Matchday Memebership.

So fuck knows. I genuinely don't know then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.