Supporters Club tickets

These branches should be penalised for rest of season imho

Demand is at its highest ever and it’s clear several branches are taking the piss, these are the one you can see passing tickets on the Man City face value website. The club should track every ticket from that site and if traced back to supporter club ban the member and branch from future ticket requests
Way would the branch get penalised if they applied for 16 for Burnley or Sheffield be lucky to get two they only got the 16 for palace because nobody else wanted them.

There is around the Manchester area and it would serve the said branch better if one of there members stopped posting on here about their allocation when other big branches around the Manchester area have had their allocation slashed and can no longer run coaches to the away games .
Not sure there is to be honest our branch use to run a coach to the majority of games in a season with probably a quarter of the seats filled with young lads, Bredbury and Prestwich still get some youngsters on with branch tickets, where as now we run a minibus with FOCs on high points and small bladders. I’m afraid it’s the price of success :-(

Last edited:
Way would the branch get penalised if they applied for 16 for Burnley or Sheffield be lucky to get two they only got the 16 for palace because nobody else wanted them.
If you read what was posted he said they were only looking for 6 but fudged the figures. The chances are if caught for that match that they are doing this for every fixture

If you read what was posted he said they were only looking for 6 but fudged the figures. The chances are if caught for that match that they are doing this for every fixture
I read the post they wanted 6 but applied for 16 in the hope of getting 6 because nobody fancied the palace game they got what they applied for tough on them they had to pay for the 16. A branch can apply for any number of tickets what they get awarded ain't going to change.

I read the post they wanted 6 but applied for 16 in the hope of getting 6 because nobody fancied the palace game they got what they applied for tough on them they had to pay for the 16. A branch can apply for any number of tickets what they get awarded ain't going to change.
Yes my point is if they want 6 then they should put 6 on the portal not 16, putting 16 down is cheating the system

Yes my point is if they want 6 then they should put 6 on the portal not 16, putting 16 down is cheating the system
In a way yes, but in reality not really a branch can request as many tickets as they like don't mean they'll get them. Obvious in this case the club couldn't shift the tickets for a game that was difficult for most to get to hence they'd applied for 16, well here you are, only ones who got cheated were the branch members.

In a way yes, but in reality not really a branch can request as many tickets as they like don't mean they'll get them. Obvious in this case the club couldn't shift the tickets for a game that was difficult for most to get to hence they'd applied for 16, well here you are, only ones who got cheated were the branch members.
I’d say all other branches have manipulated the system every match from the OSC allocation by that branch because that branch were falsely adding numbers and were getting more tickets for other matches, perhaps by fudging the numbers that branch is getting a few more tickets per match than other branches when the allocation should probably be on branch size not the number of tickets requested if that’s what’s happening

I’d say all other branches have manipulated the system every match from the OSC allocation by that branch because that branch were falsely adding numbers and were getting more tickets for other matches, perhaps by fudging the numbers that branch is getting a few more tickets per match than other branches when the allocation should probably be on branch size not the number of tickets requested if that’s what’s happening
They only got the 16 tickets because nobody wanted them. I don’t think the size of the request has anything to do with how many tickets you get unless it’s a rare, low profile game. Hopefully, the lesson has been learnt by the buyer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.