Supporters Club tickets

Is it true that Kevin Parker’s beloved Bredbury and Prestwich branches are getting multiple times the tickets offered to others?
Lots of rumblings and unhappiness in the OSCs, trouble at t’mill incoming

You’re never going to find out.

They are the 2 biggest branches so will get more than others.
They definitely get a lot less than previously though.
This is why we need more transparency. IMHO
The rumblings will only continue and we will, season after season, after season, have a thread similar to this one until we have complete transparency. :-)

Can you tell I am weary of this continuous angst? I think it is time I gave up supporting City and just sat down and withered away. :-(

Is it true that Kevin Parker’s beloved Bredbury and Prestwich branches are getting multiple times the tickets offered to others?
No unhappiness in the Branches I’m regularly in contact with. Any ticket is a bonus.

I’m just looking forward to the next Honours’ List when we will hopefully see Sir Kevin Sinfield and Sir Kevin Parker (the later for services to City fans).

No unhappiness in the Branches I’m regularly in contact with. Any ticket is a bonus.

I’m just looking forward to the next Honours’ List when we will hopefully see Sir Kevin Sinfield and Sir Kevin Parker (the later for services to City fans).
There is around the Manchester area and it would serve the said branch better if one of there members stopped posting on here about their allocation when other big branches around the Manchester area have had their allocation slashed and can no longer run coaches to the away games .

Every ticket is a bonus, there are no guarantees
It’s not clear what other branches are getting but we seem to be allocated 2 tickets for majority of away games, our branch has less than 150 members. We’ve never returned any allocated tickets but have heard of other branches who are playing the system and get much bigger allocations. I suspect we are paying the price for our honesty and not inflating our ticket Request numbers.

There is around the Manchester area and it would serve the said branch better if one of there members stopped posting on here about their allocation when other big branches around the Manchester area have had their allocation slashed and can no longer run coaches to the away games .
Fair enough. FWIW, The lads I know in the Prestwich Branch must be on about 30k points each.

We used to get a bit more transparency on OSC operations on here before posters leaked minutes of meetings and presented them in a dodgy way like that Pinto “FFP” geezer. It sounds like there is a WUM on here.

I do t worry what tickets other Branches get allocated. I assume other Branches that can attend the OSC Exec meetings on a regular basis do better and justifiably so.

It’s not clear what other branches are getting but we seem to be allocated 2 tickets for majority of away games, our branch has less than 150 members. We’ve never returned any allocated tickets but have heard of other branches who are playing the system and get much bigger allocations. I suspect we are paying the price for our honesty and not inflating our ticket Request numbers.
I heard one guy who was looking for 6 tickets for his Branch for a Monday night away at Crystal Palace so he ordered 16, thinking he wouldn’t get anywhere near that higher number. He got allocated the 16 lol.

I heard one guy who was looking for 6 tickets for his Branch for a Monday night away at Crystal Palace so he ordered 16, thinking he wouldn’t get anywhere near that higher number. He got allocated the 16 lol.
These branches should be penalised for rest of season imho

Demand is at its highest ever and it’s clear several branches are taking the piss, these are the one you can see passing tickets on the Man City face value website. The club should track every ticket from that site and if traced back to supporter club ban the member and branch from future ticket requests

I think most Branches get allocated 2 regardless, if it’s a moderate or high profile game. Branches can get more for unpopular games that are few and far between, as we know.

The increased number of Branches (after the 6 month wait to be eligible for away tickets) means existing Branches get fewer tickets. That’s just the way it is.

A Branch with 600 members are going to get a bigger allocation than a branch with 60 especially when they run a coach to the southamptons and Bristol city’s on a midweek game nobody fancies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.