Supporters clubs in London?

Im a ST holding blue - and travel back for every home game - booked far enough in advance I usually get my tickets for £24 - £30 return on the train! Cant beat 2 hours 7 mins! Tried a few differnt pubs for games last season - will try and make it to Rileys for any of the none London home games! Played pool there before so its pretty decent

Hi fellow Blues, don't have enough posts to start a thread - re-opened this one.

Does anyone officially know where the supporters' club gathers to watch games in London? I've been abused by too many opposing fans at other locations around London. Would like a Blue-friendly place to watch.

I've been a fan since birth b.t.w. My dad was at the Newcastle game when we won in 1968. I saw 'em play at Maine rd, etc. when I visited U.K. as well. Not a plastic!!

They are going to Rileys at Victoria tonight mate.

Most travel to games so don't meet every week but it's usually Rileys

If on Facebook join their group as it gets updatwd when and where meetings are going to be

ob said:
They are going to Rileys at Victoria tonight mate.

Most travel to games so don't meet every week but it's usually Rileys

If on Facebook join their group as it gets updatwd when and where meetings are going to be

Thanks a lot matey. Rileys seems great. Will def make it there for all future games.

I presume the 'train to Manchester' plan isn't one for midweek 7:45 matches? As far as I can see there aren't any trains back after those games... And it seems like having a coach for these occassions would really make sense, but still doesn't seem to exist. I recently went from another town to the game on their branches' supporters coach (when I was visiting family there) and was amazed to see all the coaches from different small towns, when london doesn't have one!

We had vote if we wanted coach or train and most voted train mate. There was FB group setup organising coach to game from London but dont think it worked.

If I go up for midweek game I either get midnight national express coach home or book hotel.

Think reason no coaches is train only 2 hours and also London SC members spread out round London and outskirts it would be difficult getting home from London

ob said:
We had vote if we wanted coach or train and most voted train mate. There was FB group setup organising coach to game from London but dont think it worked.

If I go up for midweek game I either get midnight national express coach home or book hotel.

Think reason no coaches is train only 2 hours and also London SC members spread out round London and outskirts it would be difficult getting home from London

Ahhh, that makes some sense, cheers. Still seems odd that Harrogate have a coach but london doesn't. Even if more people wanted to go by train, I'd still expect enough to want a coach to make it happen... But I witnessed the fb group that you mention and it did indeed fail miserably.
That midnight national express has always put me off but maybe I'll just have to go for it!

Yeah, i've also searched and only found a 'Closed group' for MCFC supporters London, which I've yet to hear back from after applying.

I'd like to sign up for the newsletter or communications abuot organised hangouts for games, etc.

Would love to join some Blues in London for the Newcastle game on Sunday. Just pitch at Rileys prematch or does anyone know how I get in touch with the SC?

Surely it's not that exclusive!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.