Supporters Clubs

Any hampshire / wiltshire based blues are welcome at the a34 winchester branch. Meet on 1st monday of the month - full details can be found at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.a34mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.a34mcfc.co.uk</a>

I'm going over to Miami in October for 6 months for work, anyone know of any supporters clubs/ fellow blues out there? Lived in Sydney for a year and watching games by myself at silly o'clock was not much fun!!

malc47 said:
Adebayors lovechild said:
Which is the nearest one to gorton?

Really need to get to some away games this season,
Reddish branch, run from Greg st working mens club, visit Reddish blues website

What about Denton and Gorton branch ......

isn't that still in existence?

AlthamBlue said:
Don't suppose if anyone knows if there's one near Accy/Blackburn do they?

Bolton will almost certainly be your closest .

Just a point of interest, there is no OSC anymore, the Official Supporters Club and the Centenery Supporters Association have both amalgamated now under the umberella grouping of Manchester City Supporters Club (1949), but yes I would say that it is well worth joining, not just for the trips to games, but the chance to meet with like minded Blues at various social events that are organised by and for City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.