Supporters clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwerosler28

we have had a open admission on this forum tonight that people have received tickets for the cup final regardless of loyalty points due to the fact that they were " active" members of their supporters club , now people are angry at the club for the cup scheme for which the criteria was made obvious from day 1, yet no body is bothered about the more obvious flouting of the rule that is the supporters clubs applying for tickets and giving them to whoever they want

Over 100 from my supporters club attending and a large proportion not in cup scheme or would have the requisite points. It is the main scandal of ticketing that needs sorting out.

This is simply not true, anyone applying via a Supporters Club has to meet all the criteria as laid down by the club as with any other fans. It's such a shame when people post this without knowing the truth, almost like a journalist.

blueyorkie said:
This is simply not true, anyone applying via a Supporters Club has to meet all the criteria as laid down by the club as with any other fans. It's such a shame when people post this without knowing the truth, almost like a journalist.

Myth and the usual vested interest.

blueyorkie said:
what you have just posted is incorrect

the OP is correct, although it is not all branches

blueyorkie said:
see the post above yours

uwerosler28 said:
we have had a open admission on this forum tonight that people have received tickets for the cup final regardless of loyalty points due to the fact that they were " active" members of their supporters club , now people are angry at the club for the cup scheme for which the criteria was made obvious from day 1, yet no body is bothered about the more obvious flouting of the rule that is the supporters clubs applying for tickets and giving them to whoever they want
SC are free to distribute tickets how they feel fit & they all use different criteria's. Why would they give them to members who can get them through the ticket office ? This way they get more of thier members to the game which has to be the sc priority

blueyorkie said:

thats not true. I know a few people that have only been to the semi final this season who have also got tickets through the supporters club for the final. in the past I've had tickets for the derby at the swamp when I didn't have enough points, the supporters club gave the club my membership number and I even had the points added, even though I wasn't able to apply. I now have over 10000 points so don't use a supporters club anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.